the thread Cessna U206G Soloy Turbine Pac for FSX and P3D
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the thread Cessna U206G Soloy Turbine Pac for FSX and P3D

Blog Entries

Icon28 the thread Cessna U206G Soloy Turbine Pac for FSX and P3D

I had to close this thread
    Cessna U206G Soloy Turbine Pac for FSX and P3D released
    it appears on page 4 someone added a forbidden script.

sorry
    Look What I Have Become!

Maybe this is a dumb question, but couldn't you have simply removed the "forbidden script", (whatever that is) and left the rest ?
    Sue

Blog Entries
    I tried with every browser and could not get to page 4 to remove it, all I got was a blank page.
    Look What I Have Become!

This is no good was it a hacker ?

Blog Entries
    I have no ideal as this was reported to me 30 minutes ago by Roger, to be safe I just closed it to be sure nothing happens.
    Look What I Have Become!

Blog Entries
    the best I can see is this as you see it is maybe "fonts"

my computer will not let me unlock the page no matter what I try, lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soh-blocked-script.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	43653
    Look What I Have Become!

Soloy Cessna C206T - Prop control

I am loving this new Soloy Cessna C206. Brilliant work!

I have a question though. In P3D, which is my usual sim these days, I find that even with the prop totally feathered and trottle reduced to zero, the plane still can taxi at up to 20 mph. Only very heavy braking and then fuel cut off will get the plane to stop moving. I cant get it to any idle state. I have similar experience with the float plane version. What do I need to do to change the effectiveness of changing propeller pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by musterpilot View Post
    This is no good was it a hacker ?
    OT: No, not hacked it was problem on script of Forum. Always better to have HTML off (permanently) when user writes a new post. Perhaps it was this.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Ok back to missed topic:

Hello Soloy-Friends,

nearly 4.000 users worldwide just downloaded Soloy until today. But the development is not finished. I am just working on a patch. Following things are on my list:

- exterior textures with alpha
    - turn coordinator animation
    - yokes 90 degrees turnable
    - tires: w/o gloss and more rounded
    - attachMixture_tool
    - lubber Bendix KI525
    - gyrosound into the model
    - better spinner/engine cowling (if it is possible)
    - perhaps the gs-path display (if it is possible)
    - Sounds - fix idle to full power
    - Flap-sounds to a more realistic volume

Thomas
    This is for version v2. of U206G of TiAr.

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    I have a question though. In P3D, which is my usual sim these days, I find that even with the prop totally feathered and trottle reduced to zero, the plane still can taxi at up to 20 mph. Only very heavy braking and then fuel cut off will get the plane to stop moving. I cant get it to any idle state. I have similar experience with the float plane version. What do I need to do to change the effectiveness of changing propeller pitch?
    Its normal for Turbine aircraft. Maybe for IDLE the power is a little too big, but I havent a problem on taxi (5-10 kts). Use propeller on green line (something like 75-90%) and throttle max back.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

The new HiRes repaint preview.

All skins will be available when V.2.0 will be ready.

Nice skin Yoyo.

An updated repaint kit would be released?

The next will be this (Shark mounth also, I hate to do this again , a lot of work...):

Bielsko Biala Airport (Poland):

This skin will receive more agressive weathering effects.

Quote Originally Posted by ce_zeta View Post
    Nice skin Yoyo.

An updated repaint kit would be released?
    PK is the same but for V2.0 You will be allowed to create alpha channels/spec files.
    In PK I modified facture and shadowing for this skins + added alphas.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    The new HiRes repaint preview.

All skins will be available when V.2.0 will be ready.
    Thanks YoYo perfect paint job looking forward to flying this repaint

John

Excellent paints YoYo! Would love to see a US reg on the blue/gray one if it's feasible.

V2.0 is on a good way, but not finished - I solved:

exterior textures with alpha to control reflections effects
    yoke movement to 90°
    turn coordinater animation
    lubber marker on Bendix King KI525
    glideslope animation
    less noisy flaps sound
    and new high poly tires - this was a really huge work. 4 of 6 models have different wheel types in size. So I had to place and animate each of 24 wheels in models.

Not solved:

More difficult are the spinner/engine cowling - I am working on it right now.
    Not possible is to move of pitch attitude without using the mousewheel. I tried to change the coding in two different ways, both are not working.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post

TiAr V2.0 is on a good way, but not finished - I solved:

new high poly tires - this was a really huge work. 4 of 6 models have different wheel types in size. So I had to place and animate each of 24 wheels in models.
    Ah... inflated the tires with proper air pressure... excellent!!!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Thank you for your gift and for all your efforts to improve this very
    nice plane!!!
    The more you do, the less you dream

I agree with Menef. She's a beauty, and much appreciated.
    Sue

Next preview.

I've been having a problem with a saved flight using a float version. I've been flying around PNW and saving my positions at float bases. When ever I load the saved flight and start the plane as soon as I turn the battery switch on the plane starts with the throttle wide open...,even though in the virtual cockpit my controls it is set to zero. I save the flight with the plane cold and dark.
    One other thing with the float version is the plane sits low in the water, even with calm water the floats are almost completely submerged. Anyone else come across these issues using FSX. Wheels down ..contact points seem to be off, no matter the surface the front wheels are either buried or floating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails float.png   2016-10-10_19-2-35-511_1.png  

YoYo, any chance for a USA registered U206? This one came to KDLH a few years back. I posted it when Thomas first announced his Soloy project.

I only have a nice picture of the front. But there are many online if you google the tail number. I see it's on wipaire floats and also fixed gear. Either one would be cool!

Thanks

FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    YoYo, any chance for a USA registered U206? ...
    Why not . Not finished but Today i started to work. After this I need a break ;>.

YoYo - those are some really great looking paints!
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

Oooh! Awesome thanks so much!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by Double J View Post
    I've been having a problem with a saved flight using a float version. I've been flying around PNW and saving my positions at float bases. When ever I load the saved flight and start the plane as soon as I turn the battery switch on the plane starts with the throttle wide open...,even though in the virtual cockpit my controls it is set to zero. I save the flight with the plane cold and dark.
    One other thing with the float version is the plane sits low in the water, even with calm water the floats are almost completely submerged. Anyone else come across these issues using FSX. . . .?
    I can confirm that the floats sit way too deep even on calm water. As far as the ground contact points I haven't paid much attention but I'll have a look. Also, the airplane does seem to want to run away after starting, but it seems to be hit and miss but in every case the throttles are at idle.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members who have read this thread: 0