MiG-15 Fagot

Thread: MiG-15 Fagot

Hybrid View

MiG-15 Fagot

hi guys,
    would be there someone who could make my old MiG-15 project decently flyable at CFS3?
    A few images: http://stilz.mypage.cz/menu/letecka-...evic-mig-15bis

Also the virtual cpit could be the same stuff which is mentioned at the Yak-15 thread.

I am not sure if I will find the CFS3 project, but I hope the gmax source still exists yet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mig15_cfs3_02.jpg   mig15_cfs3_04.jpg  

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar

Icon27 Ahoy laddie...

Not sure where the USAAF skin came from but the Mig is a basic part of the Korean expansion for CFS3...
    She's the nemesis of the F-86

cheers

well, the attached images at this thread presents a model of MiG-15 which I did a lot of years back and which never was released public.

in early flightsim times I remember there wasnt any free decent looking MiG-15, usually a wrong shaped stuff only, with badly made noses. so Ive started my own "solution"... however, now it is a more then 15 years old model

I am sure there exists many MiG-15 models for flight simulations now, I am just talking about my version, which could be given public

as to the "616" USAF skin, I was inspired when I saw a few photos like this one:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100608-F-1234S-008.jpg  
    Last edited by BorekS; June 21st, 2016 at 06:17.

another skin stuff Ive made by past (a FS2000 or FS2004 footage, I dont remember exactly)

I was trying to port the airplane into various games like FS2000, FS2004, CFS2 and CFS3 by past.
    present day I am way from flightsim modding, but I now thought it would be a shame to keep it at my home for ages. just like it almost happen with the Me 163B Komet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MiG15_v4_rus_02.jpg   MiG15_v4_kor.jpg  

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar

Icon4 Ah ha!

Your Mig looks really nice and the model is using the reflective shine beautifully...
    (not to mention some cool skins) ...so please do upload!!

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    hi guys,
    would be there someone who could make my old MiG-15 project decently flyable at CFS3?
    A few images: http://stilz.mypage.cz/menu/letecka-...evic-mig-15bis

Also the virtual cpit could be the same stuff which is mentioned at the Yak-15 thread.

I am not sure if I will find the CFS3 project, but I hope the gmax source still exists yet
    I can take a look at it.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

that would be nice, MajorMagee, thank you for interest

what the cfs3 model would need (apart of the physics), is all the rest of stuff (gun / jet flame / damage effect etc.).
    as to the textures, I have the original psd sources, but they are not too much usable, so I would make them newly, still the original uv-mapping would be unchanged.

ok, now the important - Ive found the gmax source!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mig15_gmax.jpg  

ok, a fresh port from gmax into CFS3 after all the years...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mig15_cfs3_07.jpg   mig15_cfs3_06.jpg   mig15_cfs3_05.jpg  

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Fantastic news !!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Just checking to see if been any progress on this Mig-15.

Members who have read this thread: 1