PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 727 panel

francois203
February 3rd, 2009, 11:47
Hi,
I have the wonderful 727 panel of Richard Probst. However, i have one problem. I use it with the 727 of Eric Cantu and the cargo door of the 722F model doesn't open when I hit the ctrl+E+2 keys while it works perfectly when I remove the panel. does anyone know why?
François

Tom Clayton
February 3rd, 2009, 22:13
I've had that issue with other plane/panel combo's, and I finally traced it down to a gauge that was constantly polling the system. It kept any exit other than #1 from operating. Once I deleted that offending gauge, all the exits worked fine again.

Have you tried Ken Mitchell's 727 panel? Look for b7272pnl.zip on Flightsim.com.

francois203
February 4th, 2009, 11:34
Which gauge was concerned?

PeteHam
February 4th, 2009, 15:44
I can't check right now cause my video card died, but have you tried either the tailhook or wing fold command ( Shift T or Shift F on my system )

Several of my aircraft use those.

Pete.

Tom Clayton
February 4th, 2009, 21:33
Which gauge was concerned?
It was a completely different plane and panel (Mike Stone B314 w/ the Ken Mitchell panel). I found it through FSUIPC's log function. Turn on the logging for about 15 seconds. When you read the log file, you'll probably find some variable that's repeatedly either being polled or set at a rapid-fire rate. Then it's down to old-fashioned detective work to figure out which gauge is causing the problem.