PDA

View Full Version : Virtavia SP-5B Marlin Quick Video

Cirrus N210MS
February 29th, 2016, 19:18
Just got this And its pretty sweet Aircraft Virtavia is geting better with there aircrafts for sure :wavey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkwEh6XG824

rpetty
March 1st, 2016, 03:25
Very nice video and great scenery! I had never considered the Marlin before, but it looks like a fun plane to fly. I liked the animations and on a plane that size the more animations the better.

Cirrus N210MS
March 1st, 2016, 05:41
Very nice video and great scenery! I had never considered the Marlin before, but it looks like a fun plane to fly. I liked the animations and on a plane that size the more animations the better.

i been a fan of large flying boats for a long time i never really got into them in FS much though i did have the mars from Alphasim when it was out i have the aerosoft PBY though the Marlin is Diff for sure it was used for a Long time by the navy the P3 replaced the Marlin

mal998
March 1st, 2016, 07:37
Cool Vid! For a minute there I thought you were flying a P-51. I don't know if you know the Marlin is equiped with prop reverse. Simply hit Crtl+F1 and increase the throttle. Great for short water landings. She also has a working spotlight.

mal