PDA

View Full Version : Captain Sim 777 no TCAS visible

747jet
February 25th, 2016, 07:53
Hi guys,

I am not able to see any traffic on the displays in the VC. I did the same as with any other Boeing oder CS aircraft. Is there a trick to see the other traffic? Checked the manuals, and I should see other traffic. I have the newest version 1.7
Thanks for helping!

747jet
February 26th, 2016, 08:30
No ideas? :icon_redface:

huub vink
February 26th, 2016, 08:37
Hi Mark,

It isn't a company helpdesk here. And even there I wonder whether you wil have a reply within 37 minutes. So please be a bit more patient and perhaps somebody will arrive who can answer your questions.

Cheers,
Huub

747jet
February 27th, 2016, 00:57
Hi Mark,

It isn't a company helpdesk here. And even there I wonder whether you wil have a reply within 37 minutes. So please be a bit more patient and perhaps somebody will arrive who can answer your questions.

Cheers,
Huub

If you look closely you can see there was one day between! It is not the only forum where I asked and it looks like nobody wants to talk about Captain Sim Stuff. :jump:

StormILM
February 27th, 2016, 01:01
I have the model as well (I got it on sale a while back and did not want to spend the money on the PMDG version). It's okay but still a lot of bugs in it regardless of the improvements. I would post in their community forum rather than here and see if this issue has been pointed out. They will usually look into it and fix it in another SP.