PDA

View Full Version : One of the best Youtube videos I have ever seen....

Navy Chief
February 18th, 2016, 06:27
Over the years, I have watched a LOT of youtube flight simulation videos; all different types. I happened upon one by a guy on Youtube, nicknamed:

BelGeode (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoMRml577dCD8bpI-Zx4bg).

This guy really knows how to make a video interesting! Just take a few minutes, if you can, and watch his video on the RAZBAM A-7A/B.

It is truly outstanding!!! :encouragement: :encouragement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH2aH18UzmQ

ejoiner
February 18th, 2016, 07:37
Thanks. That was very well done and entertaining!

TARPSBird
February 18th, 2016, 15:01
Good video. :encouragement: Earlier in the year (1972) when the Air Force finally dropped one span of the bridge using laser-guided bombs I read out out a Navy RA-5C photo mission that was operating to the east of Thanh Hoa. The plane's panoramic camera showed the bridge getting plastered (smoke, dust, blood, feathers, etc.) as the AF strike was in progress. About 3-4 minutes later the photo bird made a turn and now the bridge was on the opposite side of the plane. By then the smoke had cleared and you could see the span had been dropped. Nice job by the AF, and also nice job by VA-82 for completing the destruction.

manfredc3
February 18th, 2016, 22:03
Nice video.

Good find.

Even though I am not into warbird jets, this video certainly got my attention.

Naismith
February 18th, 2016, 22:49
It is so much more interesting with a bit of informed commentary. Usually I have a quick squint at videos and jump around, usually to the end. Today I watched the whole shubang :encouragement:

Crusader
February 19th, 2016, 03:03
As others have mentioned , very informative and very interesting to listen to the history and specs of this outstanding bird . I remember seeing the Air Force version years ago at Rickenbacker ANG base in Columbus , Ohio ( The old Lockbourne AFB Sac base) . They had the SEA skins . Very impressive aircraft . Watched the entire video. Very well done .

Thanks NC for finding and sharing this ,

Rich

Navy Chief
February 19th, 2016, 08:44
The guy who made that video has quite a lot of other ones, featuring the Virtavia A-6 & EA-6; plus the Tomcat....and plans to make more 'Nam era videos. He makes videos about other sims as well. He really puts a lot into his creations. NC

Daube
February 19th, 2016, 09:41
Thanks for that video and the info about the other creations of that guy. I'm going to take a look :)

Crusader
February 19th, 2016, 10:22
The guy who made that video has quite a lot of other ones, featuring the Virtavia A-6 & EA-6; plus the Tomcat....and plans to make more 'Nam era videos. He makes videos about other sims as well. He really puts a lot into his creations. NC

I think I may to go over to RAZBAM and pick up the A-7 . I think it's still on sale for $10 (each version) . I presume they load and work ok in P3D v3.1 but I have FSX SE loaded too though . The guy is quite talented and will have to check out the rest of his videos .

Rich