PDA

View Full Version : bu 1316 jungmann

Killer Svend
January 18th, 2016, 23:12
I downloaded Captain Curt's new Luftwaffe campaign and it is looking very good,but can't open the campaign as I am beeing told that BU 1326 Jungmann is missing (sorry can't make the umlauf) what do I have to do??
Killer Svend:wavey:

Rami
January 19th, 2016, 00:57
Killer Svend,

It's more likely that it is the "131B" Jungmann. I'm pretty sure it's referring to this repaint: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=54&id=925

The aircraft is here, but it requires the model be converted to CFS2 before you can use the package by Jaxon which I linked you to above: http://simviation.com/1/download-file?file=is_buecker.zip&fileId=6939

kelticheart
January 20th, 2016, 01:11
......before you can use the package by Jaxon......

Wasn't it a repaint pack by ChrisN..........? :untroubled:

KH :wavey:

Rami
January 20th, 2016, 02:50
Wasn't it a repaint pack by ChrisN..........? :untroubled:

KH :wavey:

Stef,

Yes, I linked him to that. But it does not contain the aircraft or model file. You still need the actual aircraft for it.

Captain Kurt
January 20th, 2016, 19:21
The Jungmann is in the auto install. Look in your AIRCRAFT folder, it should be there if the auto installer was run.

kelticheart
January 20th, 2016, 23:51
Stef,

Yes, I linked him to that. But it does not contain the aircraft or model file. You still need the actual aircraft for it.

Thanks Andrew!

I got confused because I thought Jaxon worked on this model too and I was wondering why I did not have Jaxon's pack!.....:very_drunk:

I have already both the original model converted and ChrisN's repaint, whose links you posted.

KH :encouragement:

ElsnerMarkus
January 22nd, 2016, 13:50
Thanks Andrew!

I got confused because I thought Jaxon worked on this model too and I was wondering why I did not have Jaxon's pack!.....:very_drunk:

I have already both the original model converted and ChrisN's repaint, whose links you posted.

KH :encouragement:

I had installed with the auto installer bot no jungmann aircraft there. i had downloaded both links in this thread but i had make a little mistake. The game didn't find the aircraft???

Captain Kurt
January 22nd, 2016, 18:31
Here it is

Killer Svend
January 24th, 2016, 07:49
Thank you Captain, It was just what I needed to fly, It's a wonderfull campaign,fantastic work,one of the best ever.
Killer Svend:applause: