PDA

View Full Version : Hellas Scenery ?

guzler
February 2nd, 2009, 08:44
Loved their stuff in FS9, really brought it to life flying round Greece. Anyone know what happened, their website hasn't been updated since 2007 ????

guzler
February 3rd, 2009, 10:48
No one know anything then ?

How mysterious

Dimus
February 4th, 2009, 05:42
Well I live and fly in this country and used their work in FS9 and I can attest it was top notch. For FSX the only thing there is the mesh terrain and the coastline. Unfortunately I do not physically know them so I can not give any clues. I now upgraded to FSX myself and the best I can have is UTX Europe, which at least places the roads correctly. I really hope they make their scenery for FSX as well.

lucas81
February 4th, 2009, 06:18
Yes, the UTX after SP-2 recreates Greece very nicely. Because they did not have raw data, the handcrafted all the roads. The Athens looks spectacular.

Converting the scenery is pretty easy. Only some good will and patience is required (+ PC which will handle the FSX) :)

Lucas

guzler
February 4th, 2009, 09:39
The airfileds were good too. I tried moving them accross. but they don't work well. If someone could update the airfield collection, with UTX, we would be cruisin'. The landclass may need some tweaking too.