PDA

View Full Version : Nardi "Riviera"

falcon409
January 1st, 2016, 14:31
Just a HU for anyone who has the Riviera and is flying with the original VC textures. I have posted a major redo of the Nardi to include all new Hi-Res VC textures, corrected gauge shapes, readable labels and Avionics faces that have been upgraded as well. I also included 3 liveries for anyone who wishes to use them. It was just successfully uploaded here so it will be available soon hopefully.

Motormouse
January 2nd, 2016, 00:09
Just a HU for anyone who has the Riviera and is flying with the original VC textures. I have posted a major redo of the Nardi to include all new Hi-Res VC textures, corrected gauge shapes, readable labels and Avionics faces that have been upgraded as well. I also included 3 liveries for anyone who wishes to use them. It was just successfully uploaded here so it will be available soon hopefully.

Will this work in fs9 too?

Ttfn

Pete

Firekitten
January 2nd, 2016, 01:06
FS9 supports 1024 only... as this is a HD upgrade, nope.

falcon409
January 2nd, 2016, 11:23
Hmm, no one flies the Nardi? Missing out on a really nice amphibian.

expat
January 2nd, 2016, 12:47
It is a peach Ed. Have your last set of updates and offer my thanks for your latest upgrades.

ryanbatc
January 2nd, 2016, 12:54
Does it work in P3D v3?

falcon409
January 2nd, 2016, 14:37
Does it work in P3D v3?
Unfortunately I don't have that version so I can't say. It does seem that aircraft that didn't work in previous versions of P3D do now that the Version 3+ program has been released so all I can say is give it a try.

falcon409
January 2nd, 2016, 14:40
Just another HU, I'm seeing e-mails stating that people are downloading old changes I made to the Nardi off my Box.net site. Why, I'm not sure, because those are old files. I posted this to allow users of the airplane to use the "NEW" work I had done to it (and posted in the SOH downloads area). . .not to jog your memory so you could go download old files.:dizzy:

huub vink
January 2nd, 2016, 15:16

I'm sure it is Ed, but to be honest I already have far too many models dusting away in my hangars, as I just don't have the time to fly them. :banghead:

I have loads of "to install folders" which just seem to keep growing :dizzy:

I hope you can understand that I have pass on this one................. But that doesn't mean that don't appreciate the work you put in this model to improve it. :encouragement:

Cheers,
Huub

falcon409
January 2nd, 2016, 15:42
No problem at all Huub. I am just surprised at the lack of interest in the download. I rarely get much interest in talking about things I post for download, but the download counter goes active almost immediately as soon as it's available. This is the first one I've uploaded that hasn't seen that. Well, it's out there if anyone is interested. . .back to sketchup, lol

Jafo
January 2nd, 2016, 15:52
Your upload isn't visible yet...;)

AussieMan
January 2nd, 2016, 19:39
Is there a link for the Nardi?

glh
January 2nd, 2016, 19:43
I'm sure it is Ed, but to be honest I already have far too many models dusting away in my hangars, as I just don't have the time to fly them. :banghead:

I have loads of "to install folders" which just seem to keep growing :dizzy:

I hope you can understand that I have pass on this one................. But that doesn't mean that don't appreciate the work you put in this model to improve it. :encouragement:

Cheers,
Huub

Ditto, sir

txnetcop
January 2nd, 2016, 19:55

Here ya go Pat
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=20688&catid=184

Ted

AussieMan
January 2nd, 2016, 21:53
Thanks Ted.

AussieMan
January 4th, 2016, 18:08
Here ya go Pat
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=20688&catid=184

Ted

Ted, unfortunately that is the link for Ed's texture upgrades. I am looking for the original as the file you linked me to does not contain model or air files.

txnetcop
January 4th, 2016, 18:13
Ted, unfortunately that is the link for Ed's texture upgrades. I am looking for the original as the file you linked me to does not contain model or air files.

I'll go diggin' I found it some time back...

Lane Street
January 4th, 2016, 18:20

Avsim- http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=110839

AussieMan
January 4th, 2016, 20:35
Avsim- http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=110839

Thanks mate. Looks like what I am looking for.