PDA

View Full Version : Throttle issues

Cees Donker
December 27th, 2015, 12:43
Hi,

I dug up the old Alphasim Flanker for FS9 and put it in FSX. Apart from some minor issues, the throttle is acting weird. It has
the tendency to go to full again after decreasing it. The throttle also becomes unstable. I remember the Alpha Starfighter had the same issue. Can this be solved?

:wavey:

Cees

Stickshaker
December 27th, 2015, 13:20
Could it have something to do with the afterburner setting? I seem to remember tat some planes had problems with that. Do you have to assign a key to afterburner, and can you possibly disable it?

Cees Donker
December 27th, 2015, 13:41
It's more the response to the throttle. Can I change the afterburner settings?

Cees

DaveB
December 27th, 2015, 14:04
I have/had this with the original 'FSX' Alpha F104 Cees (it came in FS9 and FSX flavours). Ended up binning it and getting the SSW model. Didn't realise the original was a simple port-over (FS9 model with FSX installer). Could be the AB I guess.. never bothered chasing it too hard. The darned thing was almost impossible to slow down so it went in the bin:biggrin-new:
ATB
DaveB:)

Cees Donker
December 27th, 2015, 20:33
As much as I love flying, I love tinkering with the planes even more. That's why I want to find out what can be done about these things as a not properly working throttle.

:very_drunk:

Cees

Stickshaker
December 28th, 2015, 02:27
I think you can adjust or disable AB in the aircraft.cfg file, but I am not sure.