PDA

View Full Version : Aussiex Issues?

SeanTK
December 18th, 2015, 15:02
Does anyone else have any issues with Aussiex.org?

I keep getting an error related to their server configuration. "EX126" error.

Meshman
December 18th, 2015, 16:10
Just tried the forums page and it loaded fine.

COBS
December 19th, 2015, 00:12
Same ERROR message here for several days !

Cheers
Karol

jankees
December 19th, 2015, 00:33
I have no problems when I'm logged in, otherwise the same error as you guys.
I've contacted JayKae, but no news as yet

huub vink
December 19th, 2015, 02:15
Yesterday evening it didn't load at all. Before that I had the "EX126 error"also. When I tried to log in I received a message my userid was unknown. Which is possible, as I've already reached an age you start to forget things.

Cheers,
Huub

erican2
December 19th, 2015, 02:24
Same here I think its a funding issue JayKae has been asking for donations to keep the site running for awhile now.

COBS
December 19th, 2015, 03:56
I think it might be a little more than a funding issue.

In my opinion , JayKae is a rock star for our community , he deserves a massive amount of credit for all his
work behind the scenes that facilitate our flight simulation enjoyment at forums such as Aussiex.

In my case this Error occurred at or about the same time that a hacker seemed to try to mascarade as Google
to get private Email data , my Email was down for several days at the same time , so there may be a link .

Cheers and all the very best to all for the Christmas season.
Karol

erican2
December 19th, 2015, 04:39
Cobs I hope you are right Ozx is to good to lose lots of great downloads havn't used login for ages, will have to find my notes on that elusive bit of paper which disappears into the blackhole known as somewhere safe never to be seen again.

SeanTK
December 20th, 2015, 08:53
Still down for me with that error.
Hopefully they'll come to a resolution soon. I see that other users are logged in, but I suppose if you're not, you're out of luck.

EDIT: Finally recalled my password so I can log-in, but again, if you can't log-in and/or do not have an account, you're SOL.

jankees
December 23rd, 2015, 09:32
all issues seem to be resolved over on OZx, so enjoy the holidays!

DaveB
December 23rd, 2015, 09:34
Thanks JK.. everyone back just in time:encouragement:
ATB
DaveB:)

erican2
December 23rd, 2015, 10:14
Glad to hear that thanks Jan.