PDA

View Full Version : Uncommanded View Changing

NavyAce
December 9th, 2015, 12:18
Hello,
I am hoping that someone can help me with a recent problem that has come up. I haven't done much with this game in a year or so having been focused on other things, and when playing it before that had gotten in the habit of booting it up from the shortcut icon without the disc in the hard drive as this was one of the few games where this seemed to work. It boots up and I can select everything I need on the setup page, but when I click Fly Now and I get to the screen after everything loads, the view (which comes up as external by default) won't stay in place. It constantly hops around from external to internal cockpit to overhead to interior cabin and back on a continuous loop. Nothing I do with the keyboard will make it settle down. I tried unplugging the stick to seed if inputs from that were the problem but it didn't help. I tried three different planes, and one of them, which was a prop plane, loaded with the engine stopped in the air, and then did the view looping thing. One other time the plane loaded but the time of day selected on the setup screen had changed to something else. Has this ever occurred to anyone else? Any input that anyone can provide would be welcome. Thank you.
NavyAce