PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Beech D18 repaint

gray eagle
December 8th, 2015, 13:24
I am looking for a link for the repaint that Gman did for the Beech D18.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/839013480308086342.jpg

Badger85
December 8th, 2015, 14:05
I see that the link doesn't work on this page (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?71020-Beech-D-18-Norfolk-Transport-FSX-Native-zip), so I understand your predicament. I tried finding it for you, but the best I could come up with is the FS2004 version on flightsim.com (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fsec=0&fname=navyjrb.zip). But it probably won't work right in FSX. Sorry! Maybe somebody will have better luck than me.

Milton Shupe
December 9th, 2015, 06:12
I do not recall that Dave Carroll remapped teh D18S for the FSX native version so I suspect the FS2004 paints will work.

I did check and do not see gman's texture in my archives. Maybe you could PM ******** and ask if he still has it.

lliaghll
December 9th, 2015, 06:57
I have that paint (or one that looks just like it) as part of a collection of paints for the FS2004 D18 Amphibian from Com-Central.net. The texture artist is not identified, so I'm not positive its exactly the same one. It's "texture.Norfolk" in the collection, the file is called "ComC_D18SAM_coll_v6.06.zip" (sorry, I don't know how to link files), and you'll have to log in to get it. Hope that helps.

gray eagle
December 9th, 2015, 07:05
I do not recall that Dave Carroll remapped teh D18S for the FSX native version so I suspect the FS2004 paints will work.

I did check and do not see gman's texture in my archives. Maybe you could PM ******** and ask if he still has it.

I did and he responded that he will send me a care package of his assorted D18 paints that includes the paint I was looking for.

gman5250
December 9th, 2015, 09:52
Sorry for the delay gentlemen. Technical difficulties ala Win10...again...still. Have been busy fixing the latest debacle i.e. Win10 had locked approx. 500,000 files to read only and require administrator permission every time a file is saved. Four days now, arguing with the OS. Opinion self-censored.

Regarding the D-18, Mr. Carrol requested that I remove the originals and change some of the bits that were credited to the unauthorized FSX native D-18 conversion by another developer. This issue has been addressed and the files I can deliver are corrected. I'll load them back to the site here in the near future.

Gray Eagle will be receiving the files as per the PM.

gaab
January 2nd, 2016, 11:46
Regarding the D-18, Mr. Carrol requested that I remove the originals and change some of the bits that were credited to the unauthorized FSX native D-18 conversion by another developer. This issue has been addressed and the files I can deliver are corrected. I'll load them back to the site here in the near future.

Still in your projects ? I would so much like to get it !

Thanks,

Happy new year - Gérard