PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea....?

Timmy74
November 16th, 2015, 23:46
Hi guys,

This is just an idea..... I really like -and check quite often- the sticky thread "Updates for Anything FSX". This led to me to the idea of maybe having a sticky thread "Anything for FSX on sale"? I always seem to miss a lot of the sales and thought that if there was a sale on somewhere it could maybe be posted in this thread, so we could all benefit from it?

Please do not get me wrong. I do and will pay full price for something that I like but sometimes there are sales on things that I believe would be good but are not on my "must by now" list, and so look forward to a sale.

If I am out of line please delete this post.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,
Tim.

Cees Donker
November 17th, 2015, 00:52
Good idea!

Cees

strykerpsg
November 17th, 2015, 03:16
Sounds great! Thanks for posting what many have thought about from time to time.

stovall
November 17th, 2015, 06:59
Tim, excellent idea!! A long standing SOH rule has been not to make sales and promotions a sticky. Having a single sticky for just this purpose makes complete sense. Consider it done. Thanks again.

Timmy74
November 17th, 2015, 14:11
Tim, excellent idea!! A long standing SOH rule has been not to make sales and promotions a sticky. Having a single sticky for just this purpose makes complete sense. Consider it done. Thanks again.

Thank you Tom. I hope it takes off..? :wiggle:

Henry
November 17th, 2015, 16:20
Good idea!

CeesIAGREE:applause:H