PDA

View Full Version : F7F-3 Tigercat Native for FSX and P3D.zip

gman5250
November 15th, 2015, 10:08
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: F7F-3 Tigercat Native for FSX and P3D. Single seat armed and un-armed in basic navy colors. This model includes comprehensive bump and specular mapping and full FSX/P3D compatibility. Tested in FSX W/Acceleration, FSX ST, Prepar3D 2.0 thru 3.0. Documentation includes authentic Pilots Handbook.

F7F-3, -3P, -3N Exterior Gmax Models by Milton Shupe.

F7F-3 FSX/P3D Native Conversion by Gordon Madison.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit F7F-3 Tigercat Native for FSX and P3D.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=20490&catid=37)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

ejoiner
November 15th, 2015, 14:06
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/212814476125819911.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: F7F-3 Tigercat Native for FSX and P3D. Single seat armed and un-armed in basic navy colors. This model includes comprehensive bump and specular mapping and full FSX/P3D compatibility. Tested in FSX W/Acceleration, FSX ST, Prepar3D 2.0 thru 3.0. Documentation includes authentic Pilots Handbook.

F7F-3, -3P, -3N Exterior Gmax Models by Milton Shupe.

F7F-3 FSX/P3D Native Conversion by Gordon Madison.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit F7F-3 Tigercat Native for FSX and P3D.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=20490&catid=37)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

The image here shows the two seat version of the F7F. the download only seems to contain the single seat variants. Why? What am I missing?

gman5250
November 15th, 2015, 14:16
The image here shows the two seat version of the F7F. the download only seems to contain the single seat variants. Why? What am I missing?

This was an upload error, the file is only for the single seat variant. The other variants will be in their own files.
Thanks for pointing out the glitch. I've changed the image to the single seat version.:encouragement:

falcon409
November 15th, 2015, 16:35
Gordon,

Just a quick thank you for the amazing work you've put into this iconic aircraft. The F7F-3 was my main steed during the Round the World Race several years ago and even as an FS9 portover it out performed many of the other entries. To finally have a native FSX version is just awesome and I thank you again for all the long hours you invested. It is greatly appreciated!

gman5250
November 15th, 2015, 16:50
Gordon,

Just a quick thank you for the amazing work you've put into this iconic aircraft. The F7F-3 was my main steed during the Round the World Race several years ago and even as an FS9 portover it out performed many of the other entries. To finally have a native FSX version is just awesome and I thank you again for all the long hours you invested. It is greatly appreciated!

My pleasure Ed. Enjoy the airplane