PDA

View Full Version : Rise of flight question

gray eagle
October 28th, 2015, 13:27
Will any of the aircraft in Rise of Flight or addons that they sell compatible with FSX? http://riseofflight.com/store/
If not, what would it take to convert them to fly in FSX? I have ROF but curious if the ROF aircraft could be modified to fly in FSX.....

Wozza
October 28th, 2015, 14:29
No the 3d models are passed through a totally different compiler..If you had the source files then it would be a simple matter of reanimating the controls ect then compile them with the fsx game pack...
You should be able to find some of the aircraft FSX already, besides I love touring around in ROF with everything maxed out all alone ;) Its just prettier/more immersive than fsx :D

gray eagle
October 28th, 2015, 15:35
No the 3d models are passed through a totally different compiler..If you had the source files then it would be a simple matter of reanimating the controls ect then compile them with the fsx game pack...
You should be able to find some of the aircraft FSX already, besides I love touring around in ROF with everything maxed out all alone ;) Its just prettier/more immersive than fsx :D

Thanks for the info. :untroubled:

heywooood
October 28th, 2015, 18:47
Neoqb built a fokker Dr1 for FSX - you can find it in the freeware planes listing
on this page - stickied.....neoqb is Rise of Flight original development team