Too Cool!! Many thanks..
:ernaehrung004:

:wavey:Yep!!!:medals:

Led Zeppelin
October 27th, 2015, 10:32
Unusual stuff, thanks!:wavey:

Frosty
October 27th, 2015, 10:54
Very cool - will certainly use those to replace the stock models!!

FOO FIGHTER
October 27th, 2015, 11:40
Thanks! I hope people get a kick out of these. They add a little spice to airfield spawns.

I should have been a little more descriptive in the first post. These are the stock fire trucks, just dressed up with some new effects & skins and made drivable. I have included AI versions for spawning. Most allied nations have this model of fire truck in the vehicles folder, they are just labeled different (nzl_firetruck, usn_firetruck and so on) depending on what theater they are in. These are U.S. versions and will spawn along side the stock AI a_firetruck on airfields and convoys. If you fly low enough, you will see it's lights and hear it's siren.

I did try to remove the stock a_firetruck but it kept spawning without textures. I couldn't find the immediate cause, so I did not recommend removing it in the 'Read Me'. I hope to finish similar versions of the b_firetruck (Austin K6) and g_firetruck (Opelblitz) and turn the stock fuel truck into a water tender, all with new skins & effects added. :mixed-smiley-010: