PDA

View Full Version : BC Govt. finally had enough of irresponsible drone operators

Wayland
September 4th, 2015, 11:08
One too many idiots...

http://bcwildfire.ca/hprScripts/WildfireNews/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=2546

wombat666
September 4th, 2015, 21:22
Unfortunately we can't legislate against stupidity.
:173go1:

Allen
September 4th, 2015, 22:13
If we could all of the politicians would be the first to go so no we can't legislate against stupidity...

Naismith
September 4th, 2015, 23:02
I am trying so hard not to respond to this. Must not point out the inadequacies of the BC government......... :banghead:

deKoven
September 5th, 2015, 04:45
I am trying so hard not to respond to this. Must not point out the inadequacies of the BC government......... :banghead:

Sorry, it ain't just the BC gummint, it's endemic to the breed, everywhere. The brains run out the back end when any legislator takes his/her seat.

:biggrin-new:

gaucho_59
September 5th, 2015, 05:37
Sorry, it ain't just the BC gummint, it's endemic to the breed, everywhere. The brains run out the back end when any legislator takes his/her seat.

:biggrin-new:

I just don't understand... it seems that the original post remarks on the stupidity and obvious disregard for safety of the idiots flying RPUVs... how does the conversation change into the inadequacies of the legislators???? Personally... I think the measures proposed or legislated are too soft... the culprits should
be hanged by their gonads!!! but, notwithstanding this, the measures proposed are more than justifiable...

G.

stansdds
September 5th, 2015, 06:11
In before the lock! :pop4:

Allen
September 5th, 2015, 08:40
I just don't understand... it seems that the original post remarks on the stupidity and obvious disregard for safety of the idiots flying RPUVs... how does the conversation change into the inadequacies of the legislators???? Personally... I think the measures proposed or legislated are too soft... the culprits should
be hanged by their gonads!!! but, notwithstanding this, the measures proposed are more than justifiable...

G.

It my falt. See post 3.