PDA

View Full Version : FSTramp Update!

falcon409
August 29th, 2015, 09:45
As many of you know, the one module not yet integrated into FSTramp is the Flight Planning option. This was something that a year and a half ago was mentioned to me as something that would be released in March of this year. That didn't happen and a subsequent set of e-mails between myself and Helge didn't produce much in the way of an answer (He thought it did, I didn't). Anyway, last evening I sent another e-mail to him requesting a more firm answer on what we could expect.

The following is his answer:
I thought a screen shot says more than many words.
Yes, Flight Planning will be completed this year.

2014 I had the SID/STAR prefer so navigraph.com the FSTramp data format can be integrated into its monthly updates. The support provided by Navigraph was a unique opportunity.

Best Regards,
Helge Schroeder
Team FSTramp

For those who somehow don't know what FSTramp is. . .it is the FSX/P3D version of FSNav, probably the single best utility ever produced for Flight Simulator. . .also it is produced by the same person who brought us FSNav. . .it is not, as some have thought, a look-alike program done by someone to emulate what we had with FSNav. Anyway. . .it appears that at some point this year we will have the final piece of the puzzle. . .actually the one piece that is of most importance to many who use this great program.

Thanks to Helge for the update!

Dangerousdave26
August 29th, 2015, 14:53
I look for this with every update.