PDA

View Full Version : More scenery objects...

rdaniell
August 23rd, 2015, 06:18
...attached are a couple screen shots of my Retro 1950 Spence Field. Spence Field is located in Moultrie, Georgia, and was used during and after WWII as a primary training base.

If there is a lot of interest among my fellow SMA members, I will upload this project. You can then extract the objects for you own projects. There are two main metal hangers (one with closed doors and one with open doors), a period tower, period barracks, hospital, line shack, base operation building, and a couple other things.

Of course anyone else wishing to download this project can simply use it as is. There will be no static T-6s, however. Those were made for me by another member of the Outhouse using Static Aircraft Model Maker from an aircraft that I own but do not have permission to upload even as a static model. Nor will there be an AI traffic file for the same reason as no static aircraft models.

Unless there is substantial interest in this, I don't plan to go to the trouble of getting it ready for upload. Those of you who do scenery projects will appreciate my position.

RD

DaveB
August 23rd, 2015, 06:50
Hello Mate:wavey:

You could still upload the AI traffic file as this won't tread on anyone's feet regarding copyright. If the end user has that particular model, fine. If they don't.. they can always substitute your model for one they own and still enjoy traffic;)

ATB
DaveB:)

delta_lima
August 24th, 2015, 08:10
Hello RD!!

I've been thrilled to see your various new scenery objects - they are appreciated! With respect to this scenery in particular - yes, please. Anything 50s, 60s is just awesome. I'm particularly interested in the scenery objects for a project I'm working. Will PM you separately.

Kind regards,

DL

Francois
August 24th, 2015, 08:13
Good stuff !!