PDA

View Full Version : size of fonts in fsx

Cees Donker
August 22nd, 2015, 10:39
Can one change the size and the color of the fonts in FSX? My eyes fail to read the shift+Z text.

:biggrin-new:

Cees

Fulbert
August 22nd, 2015, 16:48
There is a complete explanation, in french language, on this Jacky Brouze website page :

http://jacky.brouze.ch/FSX/TrucsFSX.php

Then you must click on the following link "Améliorer l'affichage du vent et autres indications" (= Improving wind display and other indications) located in the window with slider.
The explanation has pictures but If you have any trouble with the translation, I can help you, of course.

Navy Chief
August 22nd, 2015, 17:17
Can one change the size and the color of the fonts in FSX? My eyes fail to read the shift+Z text.

Cees

A MOST outstanding question! Thanks Cees! I have the same problem. Always having to squint to see:encouragement:...NC

Cees Donker
August 22nd, 2015, 21:07
Thank you for this answer Fulbert! My French is sufficient to follow all the explanantions, which are very clear and precise!

:applause:

Cees

Cees Donker
August 22nd, 2015, 21:09
A MOST outstanding question! Thanks Cees! I have the same problem. Always having to squint to see:encouragement:...NC

Hahaha! Yep NC, we have to compensate getting old with some tricks!

Cees

PHo17
August 22nd, 2015, 23:10
One can use Google Translator (for example) to translate those pages from French to English. Works quite good. (Unfortunately there isn't any translator which could translate my language Finnish to/from any language).