PDA

View Full Version : Orionids

Willy
August 20th, 2015, 15:48
While my ankle is messed up and having spent most of last week in the hospital with Mrs Willy, I had plenty of time to goof around with paints. I've posted a few screenshots previously but just a few minutes ago uploaded 9 (make that 10) Lockheed P/F-80 Shooting Star paints. These were done by Morton to fit the old AlphaSim FS9 F-80 for a CFS 2 conversion. I got his permission to redo them for FSX. One was done by me using Morton's basic textures.

Continued....

Willy
August 20th, 2015, 15:50
The last two...

They're in the Warbirds Library here under FSX Military Skins Korea (or in the New section for now)

Oops! That's ten of 'em... My Arkansas ejikashun is showing again...

PRB
August 20th, 2015, 15:52
Thanks Willy! I like that old Alphasim F-80. She works just fine in FSX.

Willy
August 20th, 2015, 15:58
One of my favorites too!

I've got a few more in the paint shop, but since coming back home, production has slowed down. These will ones that I use the basic Morton textures and do the rest myself. (There's a heck of a lot of P-80s that were out there)

Navy Chief
August 20th, 2015, 16:16
Nice looking paints Willy. I hope your ankle heals ok! NC

Willy
August 20th, 2015, 17:45
Doc said fractured fibula and significant soft tissue damage. Also said one big tendon is all that was holding the ankle together. Messed it up on July 4th in a fall behind the house and then got stubborn and didn't go to the Doc until two weeks later when it was apparent that it was way more than just a bad sprain. They said then that it was borderline on needing an operation, so they stuck the big black inflatable boot on me and told me to stay off of it. Next week I go back to see the Doc. He's hoping that we can avoid the operation thing. It all depends on how the soft tissue is healing. It is better now, but still hurts like heck at times.

ian elliot
August 20th, 2015, 22:31
Thanks for these Willy, im a sucker for a cold war jet :ernaehrung004:

cheers ian