PDA

View Full Version : Anybody up for a swim...

rdaniell
August 20th, 2015, 04:54
....and a cookout?

RD

falcon409
August 20th, 2015, 06:17
Hey, very cool RD. Nice job!:applause:

Daube
August 20th, 2015, 06:29
Looks good indeed ! :applause:
Did you set the swimming pool surface as "water" so that it reflects the sun ?

rdaniell
August 20th, 2015, 07:27
Thanks Falcon.

No Daube. The water is the water texture from SketchUp. I made the swimming pool myself. I also made the building in SketchUp.

RD

stansdds
August 21st, 2015, 03:26
Party at the clubhouse!!!! :applause:

roger-wilco-66
August 21st, 2015, 03:30
You need more chairs and tables if you want to invite the SOH mob! And a few kegs of beer! :ernaehrung004:

Cheers,
Mark

Dutcheeseblend
August 21st, 2015, 05:05
Is there a power supply and wifi? So we can connect to SOH, to keep in touch with our friends :D
oh, they'll all be there?! :jump:

Nice!

rdaniell
August 21st, 2015, 05:16
You need more chairs and tables if you want to invite the SOH mob! And a few kegs of beer! :ernaehrung004: Cheers,
Mark

OK folks, this is a South Georgia invitation which means you bring your own (beer, companion, food, etc.). I paid for the charcoal and the water in the pool. I am planning on a little "Road Kill" opossum for the grill that I picked up on the way home. I'm having this open house to celebrate winning the Georgia Lottery and buying a nice little private 3000 foot grass strip complete with a really big house with a pool, game room, and outside eating area in the back yard. I have avgas available at $6.50 a gallon for those of you who don't know how to properly plan your flight. Ain't it amazing what one can do with a virtual fantasy?

UPDATE: Oh! I'm sorry :pop4: but this little get together was last weekend. I can't imagine why the announcement is just now being posted. We had a great time!:biggrin-new:

RD

Shylock
August 21st, 2015, 10:33
Party last week eh??? Good thing for TacPack in FSX....LOL

Great job on the modeling there. Looks good.

rdaniell
August 21st, 2015, 11:07
Party last week eh??? Good thing for TacPack in FSX....LOL Great job on the modeling there. Looks good.

Thank you Skylock for the compliment on the modeling. You know I got to thinking that it's probably a good thing this invitation was late being posted. Obie311 would most likely have shown up with his tanks bone :pop4: dry (In violation of the FAR's). I would have had to fuel his plane on credit or he would have just hung around "freeloading" :very_drunk: for several days until I caved in and finally filled them. Hey Obie! Love ya anyway.

RD