PDA

View Full Version : I was just wondering....

rdaniell
August 13th, 2015, 13:04
...since the recent discussion concerning the sound for the Bell 47 or H-13 if any body is still using my MASH 4077 scenery?

RD

paiken
August 13th, 2015, 15:27
Embarrassed to say I've never downloaded it. Choppers just aren't my 'thing' when simming, but I really do appreciate the time and effort that go into creating a scenery area for FSX, etc. Now you've got me wondering if anyone is using my Scottsdale scenery. I never received much, if any, feedback from the community.

rdaniell
August 13th, 2015, 17:12
Embarrassed to say I've never downloaded it. Choppers just aren't my 'thing' when simming, but I really do appreciate the time and effort that go into creating a scenery area for FSX, etc. Now you've got me wondering if anyone is using my Scottsdale scenery. I never received much, if any, feedback from the community.

Paiken, about the only thing you can know for sure about a scenery project that you uploaded is how many times it was downloaded. In all the years that I have been uploading my projects here at the Outhouse, I've received ONE p.m. thanking me for it. Yep! ONE thank you note and I have several available here in the download section. A few times there will be a reply to the announcement thread posted; but, even those are scarce as "hen's teeth." There has been NO feedback posted regarding whether anyone who downloaded my latest scenery likes it, hates it, or whatever.

And that's just the way it is.

RD

Lane Street
August 13th, 2015, 17:52
Silence is golden.

cheers,
Lane

rdaniell
August 13th, 2015, 18:06
Silence is golden. cheers, Lane

I hear you :encouragement:. So I suppose everyone who's ever downloaded any of my projects must really :very_drunk: like them????? Well, that's my position and I'm sticking :banghead: to it.

RD

Naismith
August 13th, 2015, 22:39
Guilty as charged! I admit to being lazy at responding to designers of all freeware. I think that since the days of FS5 I have actually thanked a designer, I can count on the fingers of one hand. I will try and change.

Obie311
August 17th, 2015, 00:57
As you know Randy, I'm using the heck out of your MASH 4077 but I transplanted it to the Malibu State Park tv location. Lots of fun. I even scooped out a helipad on an adjacent hilltop.

DaveSHQ
August 17th, 2015, 01:34
I've used it and many other freeware without saying anything. Usually it's because the email address etc in read me is no longer in use.

PS...only received a couple of comments on my E-11 repaints but none of the others.