PDA

View Full Version : CLS DC10 loses elec. Power

martin88
August 8th, 2015, 14:20
Hi,

I bought the justflight CLS DC10 and I lose the elec power on the ground. It doesn't matter if I have the APU and ext. Power on. I also have "theelectric_always_available=1" in my aircraft.cfg

This bug seems old. Can anyone tell me what I could do about it? Would be very happy ;)

Greetings
Martin

martin88
August 9th, 2015, 09:00
So am I the only person who has the DC-10? Not good...

thefrog
August 9th, 2015, 09:38
Have you contacted Just Flight support? I've always found them to be very helpful.

DaveB
August 9th, 2015, 09:49
So am I the only person who has the DC-10? Not good...

hahahahaha.. the only one admitting it:biggrin-new:
I bought it from CLS back in the day (FS9) and didn't fly it much then. The flight model was just far out!!! As 'thefrog' suggested.. drop a support ticket off to JF. While they may not be able to fix it, they certainly won't be able to do anything about it if they don't know;)
ATB
DaveB:)

mal998
August 9th, 2015, 12:33
Nope, you're not alone. I picked up the JF Professional version the other day because it has a fairly decent VC, the models and flight dynamics are OK. Also, I picked it up on sale, so it was a good deal all around.

flibinite
August 9th, 2015, 14:37
What are you buyers seeing for VAS usage? Some bad stories out there. Can you use this AC with payware addon scenery, or is it suitable for default-only?

flaviossa
August 9th, 2015, 14:47
No problem here in mid airports (Not tried big ones yet) with mytraffic6 at 50%. The FPS stays at 30 all time and i donīt see stutters or texture load problems. I heard the stories too but iīm yet to see the consequencies in here :encouragement:

martin88
August 10th, 2015, 02:53
http://www.commerciallevel.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4317

The damned problem with the elec power is years old. CLS has developed the DC-10 and was not able or did not want to fix it. Justflight is the publisher of the remastered HD version. I am not sure if those guys can help but I will try.
I wanted to write in the CLS forum,too but it is not active anymore

flibinite
August 10th, 2015, 03:27
Martin, just to be sure - you have inserted "electric_always_available=1", not "theelectric_always_available=1" as you wrote?

Maybe try posting on the CLS web page? Here's a link to the relevant Just Flight forum, though they are quite unresponsive: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27194&title=just-flight-cls-dc-10-collection

flaviossa
August 10th, 2015, 03:53
There is one way to solve the batery problem if you have a registered fsuic: A switch inside it deal with batery energy loss, enabling you to put a batery life time or create a endless battery.

martin88
August 10th, 2015, 06:45
No I do not have registered fsuipc.
I mean electric_always_available=1. It is in the aircraft.cfg anyway after installation but it does not work. It's ok I must accept the f**ing bug