PDA

View Full Version : ETO 1.20 Download

Shafto
August 4th, 2015, 12:02
when I go to the ETO cumulative web site,I can't find the file to download. I did download it once but it was a defected file. I hope someone can help me as I need this file Thanks in advance Shafto

hairyspin
August 4th, 2015, 12:42
Isn't it at OzX? http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/10-eto-pto-sim-outhouse/ and scroll down.

grizzly50
August 4th, 2015, 13:41
Yep, just downloaded and extracted just fine.

:D

NSS
August 4th, 2015, 21:39
And then update it to 1.50.

It is well worth the effort.

Kev

Shafto
August 6th, 2015, 12:03
This is the second time I downloaded the file and the second time it a do good file to install. As you all know this a large file to download .Don't know why this should happen Some time in downloading it will stop and I have restart to continue the process. Open for any help. Shafto

HouseHobbit
August 6th, 2015, 13:15
This is the second time I downloaded the file and the second time it a do good file to install. As you all know this a large file to download .Don't know why this should happen Some time in downloading it will stop and I have restart to continue the process. Open for any help. Shafto

If you can't get this sorted out send me your E-mail address, and I will e-mail ETO 1.20 to you.
send me a PM here.

Once you have it loaded completely ( to ETO 1.40) and set up, remember to load the last ETO update, ETO 1.50 it is amazing.
Oh yea!!
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Shafto
August 7th, 2015, 08:34
My E mail address is Doc.gin@ Frontier.com.Thank you so much for the help.

HouseHobbit
August 7th, 2015, 12:28
Sent ETO 1.20..

Shafto
August 8th, 2015, 07:46
Tanks for the file you sent me. I'm wondering if there was an exe in that file or are the files automatically loaded into cfs3'Thanks ac\gain for your help.Shafo

HouseHobbit
August 8th, 2015, 08:39
It is automatic, read the install instructions after you click on the install.

Shafto
August 9th, 2015, 08:01
In any of other updates that I have done in the past there has always been what looks like a little joystick wit a little red button with exe next to it. In your zip file there was none there So I don't think I have it downloaded. Usually to see do you accept etc. Just about at my wits end with download. I don't know if any of this makes sense.Shafto

Shafto
August 18th, 2015, 07:35
In any of other updates that I have done in the past there has always been what looks like a little joystick wit a little red button with exe next to it. In your zip file there was none there So I don't think I have it downloaded. Usually to see do you accept etc. Just about at my wits end with download. I don't know if any of this makes sense.Shafto

Finally got it installed. Now my problem is trying to find in documents and settings the viewUI.xml file to delete. I'll keep at it. Thanks again for the download Shafto

Daiwilletti
August 18th, 2015, 12:47
Hi shafto,

The viewui you are looking for is in the application data/users/username pathway. IIRC the next folder is Roaming if you are in Win 8, the Microsoft, then the name of your install.

Alternatively you could search your HD and select the right viewui.xml/

HTH,

Shafto
August 24th, 2015, 12:47
Hi shafto,

The viewui you are looking for is in the application data/users/username pathway. IIRC the next folder is Roaming if you are in Win 8, the Microsoft, then the name of your install.

Alternatively you could search your HD and select the right viewui.xml/

HTH,

Thanks. figured this out a few days ago

Steven KLein
February 27th, 2020, 13:29
Isn't it at OzX? http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/10-eto-pto-sim-outhouse/ and scroll down. Tried the above Link but I only get the Aussiex.org and no forum or sim-outhouse just other stuff unrelated to the ETO Expansion. Need help. I have been unable to get a download link for ETO 1.0 either.

mongoose
February 27th, 2020, 14:34
Have you tried in the sticky section above? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/111633-ETO-Uploaded