PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR on dirt !!

Daveroo
July 22nd, 2015, 07:11
hey all,
the camping world series truck race at eldora is today/night..watching practice right now,8:10am for me...lol..but fun fun fun!!!!

i will say back when tony stewart was doing it as a special race,and all the cup guys were playing,it was much more fun...schrader is there,but i didnt see kenny walace....the dillon bros are there and the talking heads "idiots" are already saying one of them are the best drivers there...................uhg...its jr or the grandbabies that the talking idiots have to talkabout ...kinda ruins the sport for me..like when austin and larson were rooks in cup..first part of the season all the booth and the talk shows were talkin about was austin...then larson beat him handley..im sure papa wasnt happy...and the why ,when kyle bucsh was having problems with papas truck driver (dot remember his name,,looser anayway and hes gone)kyle was always gettin introuble..but when papa wrapped his cheatin hands around kyles throat...he didnt even get a reprimand....i lost any respect i may have had for him and the powers that be...trust m,e..i let my one outlet know..and i continue to,that myself and many others arent happy....i cant say how..but it is the nascar guys that the feedback from us...

PRB
July 22nd, 2015, 15:40
In one of the previous races, that "Race Hub" show did their "radioactive" segment, in which one driver commented on the 3 car's spin by saying "yep, the wheel man himself"... Hehe. If Austin starts winning races in Sprint Cup, I will have to be ready to change channels when he does his oh so cute "victory dance". It's annoying enough when Carl Edwards does it, and even more so with the "wheelman", since he now makes two, and we can suspect he probably thought he needed some sort of overly clever "signature dance move", like Carl. I bet the last driver of the 3, if he's up there looking down, is unimpressed by the "water slide" business. High marks for "precious" though... :)

On a happy note, Schrader is in the dirt race! :)

Panther_99FS
July 22nd, 2015, 15:55
Daveroo,
Tks for the H/U! :jump:

Panther_99FS
July 23rd, 2015, 15:56
I admit it...I was rootin' for Bobby Pierce!!