PDA

View Full Version : Ttfn

Captain Kurt
July 19th, 2015, 10:16
Ta Ta For Now comrades. The job transfer and move from Colorado to Honolulu, Hawaii is about to get underway. I won't have CFS2 time for 3 to 4 weeks.

I expect the tour there to last 2 years or so. Therefore I am keeping my house in Colorado and most stuff to come home to rather than selling it. But it will still be busy getting the Colorado house closed up, packing the things to ship (especially CFS2 computers), buying furniture, household items, car, etc. in Honolulu, getting the new household and new office set up, etc.

As Arnold said though, "I'll be back." Once I am settled in and somewhat back to normal, I will resume work on the "I/JG11 in der Reichsverteidgung von 1943 bis 1945" Campaign (I/JG11 in Reich Defense 1943 to 1945). All the base work is done and I have a small start on the 70 or so missions.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25375&stc=1

Rami
July 19th, 2015, 12:39
Kurt,

Happy trails. I look forward to your work! Have a safe trip, and good luck with the new digs and job!

miamieagle
July 19th, 2015, 12:53
I too will be waiting. I wish you a Good trip!:applause:

The B24 Guy
July 19th, 2015, 15:31
Best of luck on your move.

Regards,
B24Guy

bub
July 19th, 2015, 15:43
Capt,
Must be tough going from thirty feet of snow to sunny Hawaii. Have a safe trip and an easy move.
Bob

gaucho_59
July 20th, 2015, 14:56
I go to Hawaii quite often... (fly space A from March or L.A. AFB)... lived there quite a while... two tours at Tripler...one tour at the U. of H.....
and left there in 2008 (two years while my wife worked at Tripler) plus, like I said, space-A to Hickham AFB Kaneohe MCAS whenever I get a chance...
send me a PM after you get settled... so I can look you up.... (will probably go with some other retired friend and her husband as well as my wife in the very near future)
I think it would be fun to meet... BTW if you have any questions about the place - if you never lived there - I'll be more than glad to help...

Aloha aina o' kaaina, hele on...
G.

gaucho_59
July 20th, 2015, 14:57
I go to Hawaii quite often... (fly space A from March or L.A. AFB)... lived there quite a while... two tours at Tripler...on tour at the U. of H.....
and left there in 2008 (two years while my wife worked at Tripler) plus, like I said, space-A to Hickham AFB Kaneohe MCAS whenever I get a chance...
send me a PM after you get settled... so I can look you up.... (will probably go with some other retired friend and her husband as well as my wife in the very near future)
I think it would be fun to meet... BTW if you have any questions about the place - if you never lived there - I'll be more than glad to help...

Aloha aina o' kaaina, hele on...bra'
G.

Captain Kurt
July 20th, 2015, 15:21
I go to Hawaii quite often... (fly space A from March or L.A. AFB)... lived there quite a while... two tours at Tripler...on tour at the U. of H.....

Aloha aina o' kaaina, hele on...bra'
G.

Mahalo nui loa na ho'olaule'a me la kaua, me bruddah. It would be fun. :very_drunk: