PDA

View Full Version : Need help with CFS3 patch install in Win7 32 bit

sixstrings5859
July 17th, 2015, 08:57
I have a win.7 32bit laptop i'm planing to use while i save for a new gaming desktop as my old XP computer has finally bit the dust. I've followed the tutorial here at SOH on installing CFS3 on Win7 and it seems that the patches are not installing. Checked the "about" section when i'm in game and just shows only CFS3 3.0. Tried running the patches with the "run as administrator" selected but this did not fix problem either . This has to be why none of the heavy bombers from Firepower show up in the sim-(patch 3.1a). Has anyone had the same problem and knows of a fix/advise? This would be very helpful as i'm at a loss on what to do next .:dizzy: Thanks for any help.

ganesh
July 17th, 2015, 15:55
I have a win.7 32bit laptop i'm planing to use while i save for a new gaming desktop as my old XP computer has finally bit the dust. I've followed the tutorial here at SOH on installing CFS3 on Win7 and it seems that the patches are not installing. Checked the "about" section when i'm in game and just shows only CFS3 3.0. Tried running the patches with the "run as administrator" selected but this did not fix problem either . This has to be why none of the heavy bombers from Firepower show up in the sim-(patch 3.1a). Has anyone had the same problem and knows of a fix/advise? This would be very helpful as i'm at a loss on what to do next .:dizzy: Thanks for any help.

Sent you a pm

sixstrings5859
July 18th, 2015, 13:39
Got it figured out pretty good. Thanks for the PM:jump::applause::very_drunk: