PDA

View Full Version : OK. To all you AI users

Hdguy
July 3rd, 2015, 06:13
I am trying to figure out which to purchase.

My TrafficX

UTX

What I am after is one that represents GA traffic the best as that is mainly the type of flying I do. Typically out of small GA airports, and on ocassion a larger one.

Intrested in feedback please.

Thanks in advance!

Terry
July 3rd, 2015, 06:20
AI Flight Planner, it works great and it's free.

Hdguy
July 3rd, 2015, 06:31
AI Flight Planner, it works great and it's free.

Just what is AI flight planner? I assume I load my flight plan into it and go fly? That would mean that i also have to download and install AI planes too?

Thanks

Terry
July 3rd, 2015, 07:08
Just what is AI flight planner? I assume I load my flight plan into it and go fly? That would mean that i also have to download and install AI planes too?

Thanks

http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?Folder=AIFP&JS=TRUE

Hdguy
July 3rd, 2015, 07:14
http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?Folder=AIFP&JS=TRUE

Yup.. I went there earlier. Thanks.

Was just looking for a brief answer, not have to learn their entire interface.. :dizzy:

dhasdell
July 3rd, 2015, 08:11
I have Traffic360 and am very happy with it, but if you use Orbx PNW there is a very good free set of AI which is mostly GA/business.

Hdguy
July 3rd, 2015, 09:06
I have Traffic360 and am very happy with it, but if you use Orbx PNW there is a very good free set of AI which is mostly GA/business.

I know.. I have no Orbx products.

thanks.. i think it well be 360 for me too !

rdaniell
July 3rd, 2015, 09:51
I use AI Flight Planner. It's real easy to learn how to use. With it, you can create your own specific AI flights. I have specific AI Flight Plans for each of the GA airports that I mostly fly from. Hey! If an old guy like me can learn how to use it, anybody can.

RD

Bjoern
July 3rd, 2015, 10:14
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?94169-FSX-GA-RC2-GA-for-FSX-Any-users-or-Info&p=956114&viewfull=1#post956114

Hdguy
July 3rd, 2015, 10:37
Yup.. Thanks for that. I actually have A large folder of AI planes that i searched for from your post. Just am not to sure I care to get into all that. But it does look like it will populate the places I want it in...

Thanks

Bjoern
July 3rd, 2015, 12:31
GA Traffic generates worldwide flightplans, so each airport will have a certain amount of GA traffic.

Hdguy
July 3rd, 2015, 13:08
GA Traffic generates worldwide flightplans, so each airport will have a certain amount of GA traffic.

Thanks . Thats what i want...

maddog
July 3rd, 2015, 13:58
I recently bought Traffic 360, and found that there are no night time logo lights on any of the aircraft, so a waste of time for night time flights.
Added to that the Aircraft.cfg files are missing the correct airline names on a large percentage of the aircraft so they never get called out by ATC or show on Supertraffic board.
Absolute pile of rubbish for a program that has had years to sort out these issues.
Back to MyTraffic X 6, which has correctly formatted Aircraft.cfgs and proper night time textures, all the textures in the package are also correctly formatted in dds with mips.