PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss!!

Daveroo
June 5th, 2015, 08:17
hi everyone,last September i had a heart issue,congestive heart failure,two of the doctors told me had i not gone to ER when i did,id have died by that afternoon....i dont know how they would know that,but it is what it is i guess.

that day i weighed 510 pounds,on January 1st 2015,i still weighed 510,yesterday i got on the scales and i weighed 415,i checked again this morning to confirm it,,,still 415!!!...95 lbs loss !!

thanks for lettin me share.

Dave

ejoiner
June 5th, 2015, 08:22
hi everyone,last September i had a heart issue,congestive heart failure,two of the doctors told me had i not gone to ER when i did,id have died by that afternoon....i dont know how they would know that,but it is what it is i guess.

that day i weighed 510 pounds,on January 1st 2015,i still weighed 510,yesterday i got on the scales and i weighed 415,i checked again this morning to confirm it,,,still 415!!!...95 lbs loss !!

thanks for lettin me share.

Dave

heart felt congratulations! (No pun intended!)

That is a hell of an accomplishment. Keep going mate!

Congrats again.

Eric

Wayland
June 5th, 2015, 09:04
You Go, Guy!! That's fantastic for such a short time.

It's taken me 3 years to drop 80 pounds, only 100 left to go to target 165.

Keep hammerin' at it.

Steve

ViperPilot2
June 5th, 2015, 09:31
Good for you, Dave!

Keep on Truckin'... stay on track, and keep up the great attitude!

Alan :applause: :redfire:

Ferry_vO
June 5th, 2015, 09:46
Nice job, and keep up the good work, Dave! :encouragement:

BurningBeard
June 5th, 2015, 15:29
That's impressive Dave, way to go!!!

Beard

ColoKent
June 5th, 2015, 15:37
Way to go, Dave!!! There are a LOT of us fighting that same battle (although your accomplishment makes anything I've done in that department pale by comparison).

Kent

Panther_99FS
June 5th, 2015, 16:14
There you go Daveroo! :applause: :applause: :applause:
(Looks like my "motivational" posts have worked) :a1310:

phrog_phixer
June 5th, 2015, 18:23
Great achievement, Daveroo! :encouragement: You keep losing weight, and I'll keep finding it....!

Daveroo
June 5th, 2015, 21:06
lol phrog phixer..,and panther?..no..no..cant say anything else..lol.....in all seriousness...thank you all for the congrats and encouragement ,means alot to me...lots of water..cutting back on the amount i was eating..not what i was eating...amazes me how that worked..like tonight i made french toast,i used the saralee texas toast,nice and thick,i made two for my dad and i,and one for mom,i could barely get down just one,but dad ate his two and they halved my second one.then he compained about how much weight hes gained lately..i didnt dare say a word to him as he was in the hand slap on his chair,eyes darting back and forth and saying "i cant take it,im to nervous !! ",oh well..

Navy Chief
June 5th, 2015, 21:27
Great going, Dave. You have determination! Congratulations! NC