PDA

View Full Version : Question about one of the FSX missions

Daube
May 26th, 2015, 12:38
Hi all,

I would have a small question for the FSX'ers that flew that mission that started from Chelan Muni with a Baron, and consisted in bringing some goods deliveries to various small airports in the area.
If I remember correctly, at some point, you fly through a valley and some Hornets fly right above your heads, because your copilot didn't recognize the military training area was active at that time.
Could you please remind me which military base these Hornets are supposed to come from ?

For the context: I have finally bought FTX NRM, which covers this area, and I would like to visit that place again.
But now I'm using P3D and my FSX has gone, so I can't use the missions anymore (and I miss that one, and the "Denali base camp" as well :) )
Thanks in advance :ernaehrung004:

Wayland
May 26th, 2015, 12:50
Those would probably be Hornets from Whidbey Island NAS ant the traning group there. You can see them all over Eastern Washington prior to a deployment.

Steve

Daube
May 26th, 2015, 15:39
Thanks for the reply.
I didn't expect these planes to come from so far away.
The copilot mentionned that in his speech if I remember correctly, but somehow I imagined it was some nearby airfield or something like that. Oh well... :) :very_drunk: