PDA

View Full Version : Razbam EA6-B stearing issues

gray eagle
May 23rd, 2015, 07:21
I just purchased the Razbam EA6B and right off the bat, when I roll out for a take off, the thing wants to veer left and when air born, I have to hold on to the stick and maintain
a little right pressure 'cause if I let go, the plane will steer left. I have to counter this with a little right push on the stick to make it flight straight.

I don't have this issue with any other add-on's, just this one. I also just purchased their A6 intruder, not installed yet, sure hope that I don't have same issues with it.

heywooood
May 23rd, 2015, 08:18
have you tried loading it clean...load the default trike KFHR flight...land..then switch to the A6..?
so as not to follow a 3rd party aircraft or saved preset condition that interferes with the A6...

I had this aircraft for awhile - need to buy it again I guess - but I do not remember it having this condition TBH

gray eagle
May 23rd, 2015, 08:26
have you tried loading it clean...load the default trike KFHR flight...land..then switch to the A6..?
so as not to follow a 3rd party aircraft or saved preset condition that interferes with the A6...

I had this aircraft for awhile - need to buy it again I guess - but I do not remember it having this condition TBH

Well, I feel dumb, I actually calibrated my joystick and guess what.....it'll fly straight when I let go of the stick and not veer to the left. I was gonna delete this but
since I have a reply here, thought I 'fess up with what was wrong. :dizzy:

Thanks for your input though. :adoration:

heywooood
May 23rd, 2015, 08:37
wish I had a nickle for every time I felt dumb...Warren Buffet would look like a panhandler

lemme tell ya about the time I deleted and reinstalled FSX because there was no sound...sure - I had fat fingered the mute key on my stupid keyboard

gray eagle
May 23rd, 2015, 09:00
wish I had a nickle for every time I felt dumb...Warren Buffet would look like a panhandler

lemme tell ya about the time I deleted and reinstalled FSX because there was no sound...sure - I had fat fingered the mute key on my stupid keyboard

Wow. I'll bet you was really frustrated with your self because of that. I know the feeling.

I had thought in the past that my joystick was good as I had no issues with my other planes like this. Then for shiznits and grins, I said to myself,.. self....check out
the joy stick cal status. Did all that, jumped back into the A6 and shazam, the thing flies as straight as you please with no stick intervention other then to keep the
altitude. Live and learn I guess.