PDA

View Full Version : An apology to SSW.

ZsoltB
April 13th, 2015, 20:00
I wish to apologise to SSW for some things I said here when I had some difficulty with my activation and with some help from SOH, I understand why I upset them. I am hopeful that SSW will look kindly on my desire to have my account reactivated.

Regards and Sorry,

Zsolt.

fsxar177
April 13th, 2015, 20:13
I wish to apologise to SSW for some things I said here when I had some difficulty with my activation and with some help from SOH, I understand why I upset them. I am hopeful that SSW will look kindly on my desire to have my account reactivated.

Regards and Sorry,

Zsolt.

+1 on ya.. I didn't say anything on the other thread, and obviously, I don't know the whole story. But I'm sure this is a step in the right direction!

Best,
- Joseph

ColoKent
April 13th, 2015, 20:16
I agree with Joe, Zsolt! I can't imagine them shutting out one of the best (if not the best) repainter.

Kent

stovall
April 13th, 2015, 20:43
Good start Zsolt. Hope things work out. Appreciate your post here to get things going.

StormILM
April 13th, 2015, 20:49
I third that. I speak from my own experience that regardless of what community any of us endeavor to be a part of (and thrive within), one of the greatest measures of continuity of any given community is the resolution of conflicts/disagreements. I beg (and I'm sure I speak most here in our community) to the admins of SSW the sincere hope that somehow this matter can be resolved in a manner which both the proprietor and customer are on happy ground once again and furthermore, that any and all past bad feelings may be set aside once and for all.

Pluto12
April 14th, 2015, 07:33

Regards and Sorry,

Zsolt.

Hi to all,
Hi Zsolt

as SSW we accept your apology.
We will reactivate your account in few hours. We will send you an e-mail with all details.

Take in mind that In your order page you will see all the models you buyed, but only after the 1st semptember 2014, and in your case I think only the F84. This problem is due to the maior upgrade we made in semptember to our servers and databases.
To recover the download link to the others products you buyed, please write to the helpdesk and we will give you a coupon for the download link.

Unfortunately, this kind of problem affect all the users that buyed before the 1st Semptember 2014, and at the moment the "coupon Solution" is the faster.

Best Regards

SSW Team

delta_lima
April 14th, 2015, 07:44
Bravo to Zsolt for his apology (not saying he indeed was in the wrong or not, I don't have the facts, that's not my issue,) - but if he felt he needed to, and did - that says a lot about him.

Hope your situation with them got sorted. I've yet to make an SSW purchase, in due partly to nagging doubts potential post-purchase issues. But it gives me pause to think that if this situation got sorted, then I'm sure most any can also.

Here's to a more peaceful year at SOH.

dl

ZsoltB
April 14th, 2015, 08:00
Thank you SSW, thank you everyone!
I'm happy again!
I've always been a favorite model of the SSW F-104
I'm sorry if my writing is not always perfect English!

I am grateful to the SOH community

Best Regards and Thank you again!

Zsolt

Duckie
April 14th, 2015, 08:12
Bravo Zsolt. Bravo SSW. Win-Win! :encouragement: :encouragement:

roger-wilco-66
April 14th, 2015, 08:21
Good to see it worked out well on all sides!

Cheers! :ernaehrung004:
Mark

Peg o my heart
April 14th, 2015, 08:27
Thank you SSW, thank you everyone!
I'm happy again!
I've always been a favorite model of the SSW F-104
I'm sorry if my writing is not always perfect English!

I am grateful to the SOH community

Best Regards and Thank you again!

Zsolt

..and by the way your English is just fine Zsolt :)

Roger
April 14th, 2015, 10:20
I am very pleased that Zsolt and SSW have resolved their issues. I have removed some posts in this thread that could have destroyed what SSW, Zsolt and I have been working hard to resolve.

I will now close the thread and thank all parties for their consideration.