PDA

View Full Version : Cazzie does a jet!

Cazzie
January 28th, 2009, 13:31
With the Aerosoft FSX F-16C and their Paint Kit at hand, I was given free rein to do a hypothetical paint to represent one of two NASA F-16XL schemes on an F-16C.

I have been dickering with textures the past two weeks and this is the final outcome.

I thought Kirk Olsson's F-16C was the bee's knees (and it still is for FS9). But WOW, this thing is like flying the "real" thing except getting that feeling caused by gravity! :woot: The VC is to die for!

Uploaded this morning for those that have this Aerosoft package: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd490!0,5098371210,D10849 (http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd490%210,5098371210,D10849)

Caz

crashaz
January 28th, 2009, 13:32
Yeah she's a great place! :amen:

Boomer
January 28th, 2009, 14:00
:applause::applause::applause:

Marlin
January 29th, 2009, 13:24
Cool man, good job

Dexdoggy
January 29th, 2009, 13:33
Really nice! :ernae:

MCDesigns
January 29th, 2009, 14:15
very nice Caz!! :ernae:

huub vink
January 29th, 2009, 14:24
Arrrggg Caz, first you move to FSX and now you are suddenly into jets :eek:

What's next? Quit cycling, or stop flying Champs? :costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

However nice repaint!

Huub

Lionheart
January 29th, 2009, 15:17

What's next? Quit cycling, or stop flying Champs? :costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

However nice repaint!

Huub

:faint:

Took the words right out of my mouth!!

lol...

Cazzie
January 29th, 2009, 15:42

However nice repaint!

Huub

I may as well quit cycling if the weather does not improve here Huub, I have had a total of three rides since our Thanksgiving. It has been a brutal Winter; cold, wet, miserable. I have no heart for plastic and it is too cold in my workroom anyhow, as we keep it closed off to keep the rest of the house heated.

But ask yourself this, would I do a modern jet repaint, if cost of said jet was out of one's financial situation and the opportunity fell on one's lap to get said modern jet "ar gratuis" for doing a repaint; well, would you?

In my best Fred Rogers, "Sure, I knew you would." :icon29:

Caz