PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 (Two Parts)-- Finding the Yowie- or A Southern Mistery

gera
January 28th, 2009, 06:31
Dr. Jackes Dubullois of the French Institute of Paranormal Studies arrived in the city of___________, Australia. Drago Smoothers, director of Australian Strange Animal Institute picked him up at the airport where a French Air Force experimental plane stood gleaming in the harsh western sunlight. Its 1954 and things are pretty normal after the long and recent war, the city has now a few Tourists and investors moving around it. Dr. Dubullois has brought Dr. Emilia Riggioni from Milano as his assistant, Emilia makes everyone turn their heads when she approaches for she is very sweet and very full of life and curves.:faint:........:focus:
The expedition into the Red lands of Australia is of the outmost importance, for a strange and very odorous creature has been seen lately in the lonesome outback, remembering the natives of the "Yowie".......A huge creature talked about for many centuries in the Island Continent but never captured.............Danger!!!!, Adventure!!!!!, Hard flying!!!! and the possibiliy of success awaits those who dare!!!!!!........As a rough hard flying bush pilot You!!!! have been approached by the Expedition organizers to fly them into the unknown. In this last Episode, it is beleived, the mistery Will be solved or Bust!!!!!! but only pilots with a "lot of experience and unafraid of weather, experimental aircraft, women, and dark nights" will succeed and deliver the world something to talk about"!!!!!!!!!........will you dare?

Episode 3 in a Sim Near You.................Sooner than you think!!!!!:wave:

IMportant::::
In 1949-1955 the French experimented , as well as other nations, with all kinds of "strange and crazy looking Jet aircraft"(New Technology at the time). So, since this episode (really 2) is set at that time I decided to give the pilot a complete adventure by placing him or her in one of these interesting, if odd looking airplanes.
Lucky You!!!..........(If you fly this Mission) you will fly the wonderful model of the French New !!! SNCAC NC 1071 a very Strange looking twin jet which was taken off the possible future jet force of the Republic which gave the world the guillotine!!!!!!!!and a blonde called Brigitte Bardot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Bardot)...:kilroy:
So please go to----- http://www.frenchprototypes.com/ ----where you will find this aircraft and Many Others kindly given away by Patrice Grange. Am sure you will like the site and the planes!!!!!!!:gossip:

Of possible interest.....As I built up (?)the episode, Albert (Bimbi) one of my 8 grandsons, said " Ito!!! (they call me that), you must do another episode to finish things off in a correct way!!!!!" so I followed his advice and technical expertise............the Third and last episode has now Two parts (?????).

Yes...............yes...................In a Sim Near You...Soon!!!!!!!!!:running:

gera
January 28th, 2009, 13:02
:welcome: