PDA

View Full Version : FSCaptain

DaveSHQ
February 24th, 2015, 04:38
I literally have my finger on the trigger over at PCAviator to purchase FSCaptain.
Now i like the idea of everything it does (umm something like FSPassengers plus more stuff?) yet i'm wondering if i should.
Here's my reason. If i fly mostly fighters/helicopters and sometimes a Cessna type is it really worth it to me?
I mean i could buy it and it would sit on my harddrive (ie Cargo pilot/Airshow pilot/EZDok/AirTrafficFX etc etc) and i may actually get around to an Airline flight occasionally.

...or perhaps even i may switch to tube liners permanently?

What say you?

PS....I have Virtavia's MI-24 sitting next to it which i'm eager to get into. I'm not a button pusher for Nemeths Hind.

DaveSHQ
February 24th, 2015, 12:35
81 views no response....to many WW2 pilots here lol. Should have asked at Avsim.

Francois
February 24th, 2015, 12:43
I bought a ton of stuff that I never use too...... often just to see how it would fit our products. But the one I have used quite a lot is AirHauler...... recommended.

ceo1944
February 25th, 2015, 19:03
I literally have my finger on the trigger over at PCAviator to purchase FSCaptain.
Now i like the idea of everything it does (umm something like FSPassengers plus more stuff?) yet i'm wondering if i should.
Here's my reason. If i fly mostly fighters/helicopters and sometimes a Cessna type is it really worth it to me?
I mean i could buy it and it would sit on my harddrive (ie Cargo pilot/Airshow pilot/EZDok/AirTrafficFX etc etc) and i may actually get around to an Airline flight occasionally.

...or perhaps even i may switch to tube liners permanently?

What say you?

PS....I have Virtavia's MI-24 sitting next to it which i'm eager to get into. I'm not a button pusher for Nemeths Hind.

There are many ways to use FSCaptain without flying passengers in tube airliners. What it does is provide a structure and a reason to fly.

It won't give you combat missions, but cargo missions are easily available as are ferry flights relocating aircraft.

You don't have to fly big airplanes. I enjoy the DC-3 quite often, or the Islander in Alaska. Helicopters are supported. You can fly cargo missions in them to remote airfields about anywhere you'd care to base yourself.

Whether you like it or not is up to you, but a fully functional trial version is available from fscaptain.net, you don't have to spend money to find out.

Dutch