PDA

View Full Version : License ID and Password

rewasiuk
February 18th, 2015, 15:53
Just wondering where I can find License ID and Password info to activate 2.5. Seems like my P3D License and password are not valid. Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance for your help.

AussieMan
February 18th, 2015, 21:52
I have activated P3D V2.5 using the same registration: Licence ID and Password as I have been using with V2.4.

They are the rego info that you get when you first Purchase P3D V2.4. If it doesn't work then send a nice email to LM and they will reset it for you.

rewasiuk
February 19th, 2015, 09:50
Thank you AussieMan for your input. Unfortunately I didn't save the License ID or Password for 2.4 so I did as you recommended and sent LM an e-mail to request a License ID and password.

falcon409
February 19th, 2015, 10:26
Thank you AussieMan for your input. Unfortunately I didn't save the License ID or Password for 2.4 so I did as you recommended and sent LM an e-mail to request a License ID and password.
You've probably already figured this out, but don't delete or misplace that information. Make a text file with that info in it and save it on your desktop or somewhere else that you can get to easily. That information does not change, no matter how many updates you get or new installations you have to do.

AussieMan
February 19th, 2015, 12:24
I always save my passwords/licence numbers in a Word file and back it up on a USB Flash Drive.