PDA

View Full Version : Miami City X -Drzewiecki Design

StormILM
February 11th, 2015, 01:43
I got a notice that Flightsim.com had Drzewiecki Design products on sale so I jumped on buying the Miami City X. Overall, I am extremely pleased although to spruce it up a bit, I will add the Taburet 3D Night Lighting soon to add depth to the night experience. The frame rates for me are excellent and the textures hold resolution pretty much perfectly(and I did test it with heavyweight addons like my Aerosoft A319 and PMDG 737NGX). For $19 & some change, Miami City X is a heck of a good deal. Made a video showing it off a bit and to be honest, the video doesn't do it justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvdxkfmtGG4

William Njurmi
February 11th, 2015, 03:01
A couple of notes though. The palms are missing, the freeware seaplane base does not work well and for the aviation history fan the lacking Pan Am building at Diner's Key is seroius setback.

StormILM
February 11th, 2015, 12:19
True, the missing palms are a bit of a detractor(which could be fixed) but having flown over the real area many times, above a certain height and at a distant, I never distinguished the palms very well. The Pan Am building an marina are there, just photoreal and not 3D objects which agreed, could/should be upgraded. Still, it's a major improvement overall with the flaws/missing items.