PDA

View Full Version : C47 source model

Pat Pattle
January 25th, 2015, 11:00
Hi all,

I know this is a long shot but does anyone still have the source model for the C47? The cockpit could do with the mapping tidying up a little, would willingly do the work if I could get hold of the model please!

Thanks,

Clive

Mark Rude
January 25th, 2015, 13:52
I have the FS2004 version I think, I made it into a spooky gunship but no one was really interested so I never released it. I'll look to see if I still have it.

stumpjumper1
January 25th, 2015, 18:19
had it will look through old hds to find it fingers crossed

stumpjumper1
January 25th, 2015, 18:28
located gramps orignale files I had
mr pattle you have a pm sir

gecko
January 25th, 2015, 20:47
I like the sound of this. Would be great to get the main model some proper damage boxes too.

Pat Pattle
January 25th, 2015, 21:50
located gramps orignale files I had
mr pattle you have a pm sir

Thanks Mike! :) Have emailed you.

Would be great to get the main model some proper damage boxes too.

I'll tidy up what I can with the boxes whilst I'm at it. I also want to add a pylon in for a glider.

I have the FS2004 version I think, I made it into a spooky gunship but no one was really interested so I never released it.

I remember you working on that Mark, please release it! :applause:

I visited Upottery airfield at the weekend, they've restored some nissen huts and created a small heritage centre. Very friendly and the chap who looks after it, David Bunney is a font of knowledge.

http://www.southwestairfields.co.uk/?page_id=46

Hence the interest in the C47, I also started a model of Upottery a few years back so may well dust that off.

gecko
January 25th, 2015, 22:18
Good idea on the glider! Now we just need a Waco glider... The Upottery airfield sounds great too!

FOO FIGHTER
January 25th, 2015, 22:42
Excellent!:jump: Will be a joy to see this old bird with a facelift. Perhaps an external centerline pylon as well, for some special ops deliveries?

stumpjumper1
January 26th, 2015, 02:23
good idea on the glider! Now we just need a waco glider... The upottery airfield sounds great too!

hmm this, statred it years ago needs a lot of work somebody intrested ill try and find the source files i have