PDA

View Full Version : check is in the mail

sixstrings5859
January 25th, 2015, 05:25
Just wanted to say hi to everybody after being inactive a while, due to sickness. My desktop pc has also been down also.Will be donating as soon as i get caught up on my bills,(they pile up when your sick).Still check on here as often as i can.Who could have imagined CFS3 has had so much life to it!!!Now to get my older XP comp up and running and start building a new Windows 7 64 bit for all the new stuff ,(woff,rof,eto1.50,pto-rs).Quitting smoking,after smoking over 20 yrs.,to fund my new computer.Peace everyone.Remember everyone, to please donate!

Daveroo
January 25th, 2015, 08:39
:wavey: hey there,welcome back..i hope you are on the mend.good luck on the new PC..im wanting one myself...just when i get some money saved..i find something new to buy..and on the stopping smoking...everytime you think you want a smoke..put a buck or two into an ashtray..a clean one ofcourse..or use a pocker chip and then pay your savings place with a buck or ten for each chip...even if you use the same dollar bill over and over..it will make you stop and think about what the long term goal is..and you wont grab that smoke...i stopped cold turkey one day...id gotten my sams club bill and it was outragous..that period alone id charged over 600 bucks on smokes alone..i put out the smoke i had lit,crumpled up the pack and just stopped...that was ten years ago this summer..did the same with beer in 2001..

sixstrings5859
January 25th, 2015, 08:55
Good for you quitting smoking. Cold turkey is the way to go. Good to be back here.Take care buddy