PDA

View Full Version : RAZBAM Sale;-)

dougal
October 31st, 2014, 08:51
RAZBAM Super Sale at Just Flight. On 'til 10th Nov mmmm.....

Daube
October 31st, 2014, 09:29
Got one of the Harriers and one of the Corsair II packages, finally. Thanks for the HU !! :ernaehrung004:

rvn817j
October 31st, 2014, 13:18
I've been waiting to pick this up on sale...and I did. Flew it KLVN - KMSP and return. Handles pretty nicely.

Roger
October 31st, 2014, 14:28
I got the Harrier GR7/9 package. Looks great but I need to ****!

DaveB
October 31st, 2014, 15:09
Hmm.. I already have one of the Corsair packs and the GR7/9 so bagged the Buckeye for no other reason than it's a naval aircraft.. and it was in the sale. It suffers the 'usual' flickering smoke.. nav lights modelled on Halley's Comet and 'loose' FD but.. like the others, it's good on frames. I think I broke the single engine model after a slightly heavy trap (I lost nose-gear steering and the gear wouldn't go up after the subsequent launch) but the later twin engine version was more of a success. On the two I've seen so far, vis out is good for carrier ops.. no ridiculous scarred glass, no HUD's that you can barely see through or glass reflections that make it seem you're flying through a worm hole so it gets a cautionary thumbs up. I may actually get some use out of this one but glad I got it in a sale like the others;)

ATB
DaveB:)

ColoKent
October 31st, 2014, 15:16
Raz-bam, thank you ma'am...

K