PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get in touch with Razbam?

strykerpsg
October 27th, 2014, 07:26
Gents,

As you know, I am rebuilding my FSX library because of a HDD failure about 2 years ago and while I have been successful at downloading from most of the vendors, including FS Pilotshop, I cannot post on their forums until it's been approved by a moderator. In my post, I asked how I can reactivate my previous orders, but that message sadly has yet to be posted....5 days later. Anyway, I found an old email from Ron, I believe, asking the same thing, but have heard nothing from him either.

So, getting a bit frustrated but haven't given up yet, in hopes someone here either dialogues regularly with them or has a better POC that can reply sooner than later.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

wombat666
October 27th, 2014, 09:19
Prayer is a good start.
:encouragement:
Probably via their Facebook page.

ZEUS67
October 27th, 2014, 09:32
Gents,

As you know, I am rebuilding my FSX library because of a HDD failure about 2 years ago and while I have been successful at downloading from most of the vendors, including FS Pilotshop, I cannot post on their forums until it's been approved by a moderator. In my post, I asked how I can reactivate my previous orders, but that message sadly has yet to be posted....5 days later. Anyway, I found an old email from Ron, I believe, asking the same thing, but have heard nothing from him either.

So, getting a bit frustrated but haven't given up yet, in hopes someone here either dialogues regularly with them or has a better POC that can reply sooner than later.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Send an e-mail to techsupport_at_razbamsims_dot_com. Please include the order numbers and when you purchased the aircrafts.
We had to rebuild our store two times thanks to hackers so we would need to dig deep in our backups if your purchases were made before the rebuilding.

Regards

Larry

strykerpsg
October 27th, 2014, 10:18
Email sent. Thanks Larry. I appreciate the assist.

Matt

strykerpsg
October 29th, 2014, 11:57
Okay, perhaps Facebook is their only medium for customer support. I've sent 2 emails, one to Ron, the other to customer service and posted on their forums....nadda, zip, zilch for a reply. Have they really become that remotely distant from their customers and abandoned their forums? Really frustrated...

Sorry, rant over. I hate Facebook with a passion, though fully understand from a marketing standpoint the ability to fully interact with your customers on a more personal level, however, I digress.

Matt

wombat666
October 29th, 2014, 22:26
Okay, perhaps Facebook is their only medium for customer support. I've sent 2 emails, one to Ron, the other to customer service and posted on their forums....nadda, zip, zilch for a reply. Have they really become that remotely distant from their customers and abandoned their forums? Really frustrated...

Sorry, rant over. I hate Facebook with a passion, though fully understand from a marketing standpoint the ability to fully interact with your customers on a more personal level, however, I digress.

Matt

+110%
And Facebook costs nothing as well.
:banghead:

Bjoern
October 30th, 2014, 05:59

The Metroliner forums are a bit active.