PDA

View Full Version : Alabeo C207 Skywagon released.

Ferry_vO
October 14th, 2014, 11:10
Get yours here: http://www.alabeo.com/index.php?accion=product&correl=107

Tim-HH
October 14th, 2014, 11:34
Interesting to see that the price goes up with every new release. Within the last three releases they are now almost on level with Carenado.

I liked their initial idea of selling beautiful models without manuals and with the functionality of a FSX default plane for round about 20 bucks.

Greetings
Tim

PutPut
October 14th, 2014, 11:54
Interesting to see that the price goes up with every new release. Within the last three releases they are now almost on level with Carenado.

I liked their initial idea of selling beautiful models without manuals and with the functionality of a FSX default plane for round about 20 bucks.

Greetings
Tim

Me Too!!!

Paul

ryanbatc
October 14th, 2014, 13:17

Greetings
Tim

This^

Argh... FS is getting a bit out of hand with pricing imho. I don't buy nearly as much as I used to. They'll have to consider GTN integration to keep customers that previously use or used RXP. For P3D I bought the GTN gauges but only in P3D.... RXP still suite me fine for FSX. I'd like to see more devs doing GTN integrations... it's a powerful gauge.

The other factor is I pay more yet their planes HAVE THE SAME BUGS over and over. Like the silly transponder GTX327 bug - no working 0. Been in like last 4 releases (at Carenado). That upsets me...

At least they still make FSX/P3D installers and don't charge more... (don't get me started on that grrrr)

Cirrus N210MS
October 14th, 2014, 14:09
My first Flight in the 207

http://youtu.be/PZgzsFfKAHE

Bushpounder
October 14th, 2014, 14:32
How is it? Does everything work? I really want this one!!

Don

Cirrus N210MS
October 14th, 2014, 14:42
its the best one From Alabeo Yet

JimmyRFR
October 14th, 2014, 18:08
At $30, it needs a GTN option. Looks nice, but no go for me.

Mach3DS
October 14th, 2014, 18:32
It's no go for me as well...I'm not sure what happened to the interesting planes they were making, but they've derailed I guess from that philosophy and are on the boring track now...I was really liking the unique aircraft they were putting out at first...and I bought them all, go figure! Now, not. Oh well. We're being buried in Cessna's and derivitive Piper Malibu's!!! LOL. I would love to see their talent get put into something like a whole series of X-planes. X-1E, X-5, X-24B, XF-92A etc. There's an entire world of FS that literally has never been produced for FS, yet no one will touch it for some reason...not sure why...That would be worth $30 in IMHO. If they ever get back to the Aerobatic planes again, I'd be all in for another one of those! Alas, I have complete respect for anyone who's even still making FS aircraft so this isn't to be confused with anything other than my own personal frustrations! LOL. It would be nice to see something other than Cessna's or Pipers come out the door though. That's the beauty of it...if it's not my cup of tea, I don't have to buy it. To each his own! Looks very pretty though as far as the model goes!

txnetcop
October 14th, 2014, 19:22
I can't see paying $30.00 for it either...oh well one man's poison another man's apple pie!
Ted

TheGrunt
October 14th, 2014, 20:47
Looks really good, but I'll also definitely pass this one at least for this price. I also like more Alabeo's earlier stuff with interesting and more little known aircraft. Now they seem to produce more or less the same as Carenado or perhaps half a dozen other developers out there. I'm a bit bored of these Cessnas and Pipers which pretty much look the same inside out, fly the same and sound the same, but I'll guess they sell well, because devs are pushing these sort of GA planes year after year to the market. I find for example Alabeo's D17 one beautiful aircraft and would've like to see them pushing more AC from 30's to 40's out: there are so many planes that hasn't been modeled yet and probably many AC that should be redone with a high quality we've seen from Alabeo and at affordable price, of course. But, Alabeo is a business and they are just probably doing planes that bring them most money in, which is completely understandable.

skyhawka4m
October 14th, 2014, 20:53
This will be a buy for me mainly because I've been wanting a 207 for years.

wombat666
October 14th, 2014, 21:25
One of the annoying facts of life today, everything is priced on an upward spiral.
I like GA and I like Alabeo, and to be frank I'm really not that concerned at this level of pricing.
But I certainly will not pay higher numbers for more of the same old same old 'high tech' military subjects, we all have a choice and I happily exercise mine.
Consider this by way of comparison, three 'PC Magazines' off the shelf at the local vendor total A$30.00, or A$10.00 each if you like.
One shiny new aircraft from (in this case) Alabeo costs the same.
QED.
And a PS: Alabeo are one of the few developers that deliver without 'announcing' a string of subjects to be released at a future date, most of which never reach fruition.

jankees
October 14th, 2014, 21:25
and I didn't even know the 207 existed... yet another Cessna, no thanks.

Timbohobo
October 14th, 2014, 22:16
At least these guys actually release what they say they will, $30 for a decent working model is OK, I have seen some other aircraft that are a pile of crap get sold for $40-60 :mixed-smiley-010:

heywooood
October 14th, 2014, 22:39
while I am a fan of Alabeo and have found their work, at least from a visual standpoint, to be exceptional.
their flight models (at least the ones by BStolle) are really good and the planes were priced just right.
But I agree with those who say this is just another Cessna and Carenado which I understand is affiliated with Alabeo, was already making the Cessna GA lineup.
This one will look the same over cowl as every other Cessna - I already have the 206 and the Skyhawk...this is redundant now.
Alabeo - please leave the Cessna, Piper and Beechcraft common GA to Carenado - and return to the offbeat planes you were making before...
The Waco, the Aggies, the GeeBee, the Sukoi et al. were popular because they were different from the same ol' same ol'

I personally would like to see an Alabeo Beech 18, or a Boeing Cloudboy, or Edge 540 to go with your Extra 300 and the Sukoi.

Daube
October 15th, 2014, 00:58
What are the special features of this plane ?
Surely it's not just a fat-ass C172, there must be something interesting about it, right ?

wombat666
October 15th, 2014, 01:06
What are the special features of this plane ?
Surely it's not just a fat-ass C172, there must be something interesting about it, right ?

Much as I would normally avoid quoting online sources this sums it up well enough.
And I'll be up for one, a real 'Bush Plane' it would appear, and not another boring F4/F16/F15 etc..
:triumphant:

"The Model 207 was a seven- and later eight-seat development of the 206, achieved by stretching the design further to allow space for more seats. The nose section was extended 18" by adding a constant-section nose baggage compartment between the passenger compartment and the engine firewall; the aft section was extended by 44" by inserting a constant-area section in the fuselage area just aft of the aft wing attach point. Thus the propeller's ground clearance was unaffected by the change (the nosewheel had moved forward the same distance as the propeller), but the tail moved aft relative to the mainwheel position, which made landing (without striking the tailskid on the runway) a greater challenge. The move gave that airplane a larger turning radius, since the distance between mainwheels and nosewheel increased by 18 inches (460 mm) but the nosewheel's maximum allowed deflection was not increased.
The 207 was introduced as a 1969 model featuring a Continental IO-520-F engine of 300 hp (220 kW). A turbocharged version was equipped with a TSIO-520-G of the same output.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_206#cite_note-Bluebook-4)
At the beginning of production the model was called a Cessna 207 “Skywagon”, but in 1977 the name was changed to “Stationair 7”. 1977 also saw a change of engine on the turbocharged version to a Continental TSIO-520-M producing 310 hp (230 kW) – the same engine used in the TU206 of the same vintage.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_206#cite_note-Bluebook-4)
The 207 added a seat in 1980 and was then known as the “Stationair 8”. Production of the 207 was completed in 1984, just two years before U206 production halted. A total of 626 Cessna 207s were manufactured.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_206#cite_note-Bluebook-4)
The Cessna Model 207 has been popular with air taxi companies, particularly on short runs where its full seating capacity could be used. Very few of these aircraft have seen private use."

thefrog
October 15th, 2014, 01:16
Wasn't the Cessna 185 taildragger also known as the Skywagon?
Dave

Roger
October 15th, 2014, 04:05
Bought it and really like it:encouragement:

kiki
October 15th, 2014, 06:32
Bought it and really like it:encouragement:

Tell us more,please!

wombat666
October 16th, 2014, 03:56
Flies like it should with the instrumentation appropriate for the type, easy on FPS, behaves as any mini Freight Dog should.

racartron
October 16th, 2014, 06:05
I agree Alabeo is upping the ante with each release and that is unfortunate -- especially for retired folks like me. So, even though I really like the 207, I will wait for either a sale or it's appearance over at Just Flight where I have a bunch of reward points collecting dust. Until then I'll just play with my other toys.

arrowmaker
October 16th, 2014, 08:18
Totally agree with what others have stated. With this release Alabeo have definitely entered Carenado airspace. It looks nice and I'm sure it is. I just don't need another Cessna in my hanger.

What I would REALLY like to see is Alabeo or Carenado redo the T34B Mentor. This was one of my favourite aircraft in FS2004 and the early days of FSX. Absolutely loved flying it.

henrystreet
October 16th, 2014, 08:33
What I would REALLY like to see is Alabeo or Carenado redo the T34B Mentor.

Carenado has a T34B. I have not purchased because of the surprisingly low quality (for a Carenado) of the VC.

ak416
October 16th, 2014, 08:57
Carenado has a T34B. I have not purchased because of the surprisingly low quality (for a Carenado) of the VC.
It is quite old, was released in 2008 I think. That said, I think the Alphasim version is much nicer.

arrowmaker
October 16th, 2014, 09:38

The Carenado Mentor was originally released in 2004. The fact that it's over 10 years old explains why its visuals are now considered low quality. This is why I'd love to see an updated version with a 'worn' VC in HD textures.

Getting back on track. Just how many Cessna's can you have? I must have at least 8 in my hangar and to be honest enough's enough. The last Cessna I purchased was the A2A C172 and that was because it's, simply, such an outstanding release. I would rather Alabeo concentrate on more unusual aircraft and leave the Cessna's to Carenado.

Rudyjo
October 16th, 2014, 14:17
I agree 100% with those who think that Alabeo is putting out too many planes that should be released by Carenado, and should go back to putting out planes that nobody has done.

I would suggest that e-mailing Alabeo about this might get them to at least consider going back to what they did best.
I used to buy every plane Alabeo made, they have now released three planes without a purchace from me. After the release of the C-172 from A2A, why would I want another small Cessna that doesn't come close to the A2A's realism?

Bushpounder
October 16th, 2014, 15:00
Flies like it should with the instrumentation appropriate for the type, easy on FPS, behaves as any mini Freight Dog should.

Is that based on actual 207 real-world experience? Just wondering.

Don

Firekitten
October 16th, 2014, 16:04
Another cessna... its one of the few that was never made in flightsim... its a workhorse of Canada and Alaska, and a total classic and fairly rare actually... (well compared to a 172.) Another Cessna? hardly. an AWESOME bushplane? yep!

And for the record, Alabeo made most of Carenado's cessnas ;)

lownslo
October 16th, 2014, 20:38
Uhh...NO!!!

$30 for yet another Carenado/Alabeo product that looks purty but has glitches the end user must fix... been there, done that and tired of it. I've enough "bush plane" in the 337... finally works fine given all the community fixes. I'll save this $30 for something (anything, really) offered by vendors like A2A and RealAir.

Greg

Fireball6
October 17th, 2014, 01:16
I follow this thread until the 207 comes out and see a lot of "negative" comments. I am a very happy 207-Owner and like this plane a lot - like others said, it is one of the classic workhorses that fly around the globe. I personally want this plane from the first development-screen i'd seen at alabeo. Since i saw a few Episodes from "Flying Wild Alaska"in tv, i'd hoped it will be developed and now it is there.
My personal opinion is that alabeo make very nice planes - for those of us that want to use FlightSimulation as a hobby to relax and enjoy - not to practise fly complex planes or have system-failures or anything else. If you want those, alabeo isn't your number one but if you like beautyfull looking planes, with high level of detail in textures and vc where you can jump in and fly, alabeo is one of the first.
And specialy for the 207 - it fly exact as i expected that it fly, like a workhorse - very stable and good to handle :untroubled: (for an Armchair-pilot like me)

So, keep up the blue in FSX and happy flying to all

Ferry_vO
October 17th, 2014, 05:35
Another cessna... its one of the few that was never made in flightsim...

Mikko Maliniemi did one for Fs2002 (Search c207mggs.zip at flightsim.com) which was a great aircraft back then and one of my first aircraft when I started flightsimming. It even had the same green paint as the Alabeo model. (Comes with one extra seat though, so it's a Stationair 8).

Firekitten
October 17th, 2014, 16:22
That fs2002 one doesn't really count... very aged model... no vc, low poly and detail.. good at the time but not now... no real qualifier to call fsx suitable.

fliger747
October 17th, 2014, 17:22
I spent about my first year and a half as a bush pilot driving the 207 about, mostly North of the Yukon River. A challenge to fly at aft CG and full load, which was almost always how we flew it. On my checkout the instructor the infamous Gary Bakewell, said "fly it like it's a 747". Turned out to be good advice, and amazingly I later flew the latter aircraft for 17 years. One time I hauled our lone Congressman and his family around to all the Yukon Flats villages, he sat all the way in the back and smoked his cigar...

you could tell if it was out of CG, the tail would fall on the ground. Often we carried a triple mailer of soda in the fwd baggage to help the CG out.

t

Mach3DS
October 17th, 2014, 21:00
Great story Tom! Love hearing real experiences!

fliger747
October 18th, 2014, 10:08
In Fort Yukon (pronounced Forchukon) there was school district guy named Ted Narrow. Ted drove an old orange ex state pickup that had a bad case of leans to the left. The reason? he weighed some 450#! One day I had to take him to one of the villages, the weight and balance listed him as a std 170#.... Minor discussion issued though we were authorized to use a std weight. Anyway he was the only pax so I had to load him in the middle row and essentially belt him in with a cargo strap (this was the good old days). The really amazing part was Ted had once been an F4 Phantom Driver. Thyroid issue?

SeanTK
October 18th, 2014, 17:04
Just purchased it and tried it out. It looks, sounds, and flies fantastically as far as I can tell. I did notice (and report) the misspelling of the word "continuous" as well as the fact that the red flag on the turn coordinator stays visible even with electrical power on.

Other than that, I'm very happy with the product itself. The only other "issue" is that I wanted to try to repaint it, but the template is all on one texture sheet, and is VERY fragmented. Good luck trying to apply a smooth set of lines across the length of the aircraft. The white texture "repaint kit" splits the aircraft up into probably no more than 2 ft. chunks each, all in different areas of the template.

Bushpounder
October 18th, 2014, 18:53
So much for an extensive beta test! LOL! I wish developers would make these things easier to paint. These segmented textures are a real pain.

Don

Sundog
October 18th, 2014, 19:32
Couldn't you copy one of the textures from the painted planes and paste it on a separate layer in the white texture/paint "kit" and use that as an alignment reference?

T6flyer
October 21st, 2014, 02:46
I never thought I would go back to Alabeo after the Staggerwing (with the yoke shadow) and the Sportscruiser (with the gap in the rear window), but do like this a lot. Not your usual Cessna, have to use my feet a lot with this and think will be using it a lot more in the future. I'm not much of a navaids chap, preferring to use a map to get around with, but tried to change the Transponder code to 7000 and although managed to do this in the end, cant get the unit to turn on.

Going back for more!

Martin

Timmy74
October 21st, 2014, 03:03
You know what really gets my goat (besides goat thieves) about this release....? The price hike, the painful paint kit and most important.....no floats!!!! Now come on Alabeo. You bang on about a "bush version" so would that not include "floats"!?!?! If you included a "float" version I could understand the price hike...but no!!?! You release a product that again does not stand out and is in fact a real PITA to paint! I strongly believe Alabeo need to get back to "standing out" and produce unusual or "not done before" products.... Yes a C207 has not been done. But a C207 with wheels, tundra and floats....now that is what I would buy!

Also...what's with the plethora of "N" rego's in a product release all the time? Why not do some other country rego's and have one "N" rego?

joe bob
October 21st, 2014, 04:24
I think 207s on floats are pretty rare.
The 207 is more an air taxi aircraft than a bush plane

Fireball6
October 28th, 2014, 14:46
I've done a few repaints for the 207, based on the original paints and the blank textures. If anyone is interested, please drop me a line :smile-new:

Kindest regards

Dirk

SeanTK
October 28th, 2014, 14:53
Oooh.....cool!

PM sent, Dirk!

:)

Timbohobo
October 29th, 2014, 13:57
The paint-kit is utterly woeful, there are certainly easier ways to lay it all out for repainters, for me the repainting possibility is key to a models success, the half a dozen American 'N' reg paints supplied simply dont cut it for the price, apart from that I love it!

Fireball6
October 30th, 2014, 10:52
Three more paints to choose from .....

monk1
October 31st, 2014, 11:25
Very nice paints Dirk, thanks for sharing!

heywooood
November 3rd, 2014, 19:26
ok - I know I said I wouldn't buy it....but now I'm glad I did

Fireball6
November 4th, 2014, 13:43
I'm in love with that old workhorse - so here are my last 5 paints for her ......

KevinJH
November 5th, 2014, 01:40
Couldn't agree more - this 'plane is an absolute winner and with Dirk's superb repaints it can only hopefully broaden it's appeal.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/N3688G/UK10_zpsb0a9aea1.jpg

:applause:

Fireball6
November 5th, 2014, 07:37
In Case you want to have more ......... i reworked the interior a little bit ....

Sieggie
November 5th, 2014, 07:42
Anyone done any ERA paints yet?

Dave

KevinJH
November 5th, 2014, 08:18
In Case you want to have more ......... i reworked the interior a little bit ....

Great work, Dirk - nice to see an alternative interior :applause:

Bushpounder
November 5th, 2014, 09:40
Dirk - will you be uploading those fantastic looking repaints? They are beautiful! Very nice work!!!

Don

Fireball6
November 5th, 2014, 09:43
Anyone done any ERA paints yet?

Dave

You mean something like this ..... still needs a bit tweaking but it is as close as i can do it to the original

Fireball6
November 5th, 2014, 09:45
Dirk - will you be uploading those fantastic looking repaints? They are beautiful! Very nice work!!!

Don

Hi Don,

if you want to have them, send me a pm please - i send you the download-links then.

Dirk

Sieggie
November 5th, 2014, 10:34
You mean something like this ..... still needs a bit tweaking but it is as close as i can do it to the original

Yes, just like that :jump:

Dave

Fireball6
November 6th, 2014, 01:31
Sometimes painting or better reworking textures can make you crazy - on the "Alaska-Paint" (N207TH), i tried several times to place the Alaska-Relief on the tail like it should be right - with no success. At the end i decided to let the right side inverted. This morning i had an idea to solve this issue and what should i say - it works.
As you can see at the pictures below, everything is fine now (I hope for). Owners of this repaint can use the existing link again for the updated textures.
Sorry for the circumstances - Life going its own way.........:biggrin-new:

Dirk

flewpastu
November 6th, 2014, 02:11
Thank you Dirk, awesome job on the paints, thank you for your patience .

Bill

Bushpounder
November 6th, 2014, 13:47
Beautiful work, Dirk!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :)

Don

rsgunner
November 7th, 2014, 07:30
Dirk

Great job on the repaints of the 207.

Thanks a bunch.

Russ

Fireball6
November 7th, 2014, 07:48
Thank you very much for your kind words gents - very much appreciated. I am glad you like my "reworked" textures. Alabeo did a good job on the paints and it was fun to use them as basic and modify them. The paintkit is a bit "tricky" and remember me at a puzzle (my grandchilds had a few that looks very similar :biggrin-new:), so i decided to "rework" the original paints a bit. Hope you all have fun to use them, flying this "beauty old lady".

Happy flying to ya all :wavey:

Dirk

Hanimichal
November 7th, 2014, 15:26
Dirk,
great work! Also nice reworked interior!
I want all please :-)

mmann
November 8th, 2014, 05:27
I decided to try a real world paint for the C207. Unfortunately, none of the existing repaints provided by Alabeo was of any use so I had to do this one from scratch.

C-GMOK is a 1981 Cessna 207A that belongs to North-Wright Airways headquartered at Norman Wells in the Northwest Territories.

Fireball6
November 8th, 2014, 09:36
Great work mmann ��

FYI gents - i am away from my home Office til Sunday next week.So i am unable to send out any links at the Moment.
Sorry for the delay but i promise you to send out the links asap next weekend. Please drop me a pm - all will be answerd.

Thanks for your patience

Dirk

Rudyjo
November 8th, 2014, 10:56
$30? I'll wait until A2A's Cessna 182 comes out and pay another $20.

CG_1976
November 8th, 2014, 11:07
I decided to try a real world paint for the C207. Unfortunately, none of the existing repaints provided by Alabeo was of any use so I had to do this one from scratch.

C-GMOK is a 1981 Cessna 207A that belongs to North-Wright Airways headquartered at Norman Wells in the Northwest Territories.

:icon29: Thank you 1000X.

guitar0633
January 28th, 2017, 10:35
:icon29: Thank you 1000X.

I just also asked for these great looking liveries.

I must say, I am so glad Alabeo released this great 207. I couldn't disagree more with those who say it's just another Cessna. It is not even close to being the 206 or 208. I didn't just add another Cessna to the airplanes folder, I UNINSTALLED THE 206!!! I had the 206 BECAUSE there was no 207.

I fell in love with the 207 from watching Flying Wild Alaska. It is just unique. I love that panel, the dash just has a look to it, I love the passenger cabin and the rear windows, windows everywhere. For me the Carenado 206 doesn't even come close. It is a night and day difference. Not is quality as much as just the character, looks, familiarity and feel of the 207. It is stretched just the right amount, it's not a turbo prop like the 208 which I like. You see this very panel and dash board on Flying wild Alaska in pretty much every episode.

There was no other 207's for FSX, and now I have one and I couldn't be more thrilled with it. It's not just another Cessna to me, it is THE Cessna model I love most, by far.

AussieMan
January 28th, 2017, 14:01
Sadly Alabeo and Carenado have been dropped from my purchasing list. When their prices were around the $US20 - $US25 mark I would buy them immediately they were released. But now they are in the $US35 - $US40 range they at out of my range. With the exchange rate between the $US and $AU being so poor I end up paying at least 30% more and being on a fixed income (Pension) it is just no longer possible.

txnetcop
January 28th, 2017, 14:13
I know how you feel AussieMan the prices are getting ridiculous...granted the graphics are getting better. I did get a free copy of Xplane 11 good even after the beta is over for working with some of Austin's developers but my old 775 socket system just gets the crud beat out of it trying to run it LOL!:dizzy:
Ted

b52bob
January 28th, 2017, 18:57
Sadly Alabeo and Carenado have been dropped from my purchasing list. When their prices were around the $US20 - $US25 mark I would buy them immediately they were released. But now they are in the $US35 - $US40 range they at out of my range. With the exchange rate between the $US and $AU being so poor I end up paying at least 30% more and being on a fixed income (Pension) it is just no longer possible.

Amen to that. My days of spending even $30 on a new plane is over. Don't get that much from ss. When I buy something new it's usually on sale. Did ok this Christmas. Thanks to all developers who lowered their prices so I could get some new stuff.

bob

RjSchreiber63
September 18th, 2017, 04:38
Justflight is having a 40% off sale on Alabeo products. Just picked up the C207 Skywagon for $17. I am wondering if these Great repaints are still available?

fsafranek
September 18th, 2017, 06:29
Justflight is having a 40% off sale on Alabeo products. Just picked up the C207 Skywagon for $17. I am wondering if these Great repaints are still available?

A quick search using "Alabeo" at Flightsim.com found nine repaints in two packages (page 4 of the results) but painted by Paul Mort. So even more are out there.

Save an extra 10% tomorrow at PC Aviator. If you can wait. :adoration:

:ernaehrung004:

RjSchreiber63
September 18th, 2017, 06:44
A quick search using "Alabeo" at Flightsim.com found nine repaints in two packages (page 4 of the results) but painted by Paul Mort. So even more are out there.

Save an extra 10% tomorrow at PC Aviator. If you can wait. :adoration:

Thanks fsafranek!!! Awe man, the two by Paul Mort are for Xplane....

fsafranek
September 18th, 2017, 12:47
Thanks fsafranek!!! Awe man, the two by Paul Mort are for Xplane....
Oops. Didn't notice that. Still might work?

Found this but it might be fictional: http://www.tradewind.org/NG/Hangars_NG/Payware_Hangar_NG.html

Not sure where to find Dirk's repaints. Didn't see them in the obvious library section here.

Portia911
September 18th, 2017, 13:56
Just send Dirk a pm, his repaints are very good.

RjSchreiber63
September 19th, 2017, 05:17
Oops. Didn't notice that. Still might work?

Found this but it might be fictional: http://www.tradewind.org/NG/Hangars_NG/Payware_Hangar_NG.html

Not sure where to find Dirk's repaints. Didn't see them in the obvious library section here.

Wow Tradewind Virtual has a lot of VA repaints, thats a long list.....
On your suggestion fsafranek I went over to PCaviator and got the 40% off plus the Tuesday 10% on another Alabeo Plane (C177 Cardinal II) for :adoration:$15

I PM'd Dirk and was able to get his great repaints for the C207 Skywagon....

jeansy
September 19th, 2017, 05:47
ozx has half a doz

fsafranek
September 20th, 2017, 06:10
Wow Tradewind Virtual has a lot of VA repaints, thats a long list.....
On your suggestion fsafranek I went over to PCaviator and got the 40% off plus the Tuesday 10% on another Alabeo Plane (C177 Cardinal II) for :adoration:$15

I PM'd Dirk and was able to get his great repaints for the C207 Skywagon....

I didn't realize it was a VA until after I had posted the link. :drunk: Still something different to fly her in.
Good deal on the purchase. Am interested on what or if your hear back from Dirk. I have that one also.

fsafranek
September 20th, 2017, 06:20
ozx has half a doz
Ah, forgot to check at OZx. Thanks for the tip.

LouP
September 20th, 2017, 07:46
ozx has half a doz

I need to search over there again because only one came up for me. :-(

LouP

zigarten
October 20th, 2017, 08:27
Anyone ever get the North Wright Repaint? C-GMOK

And are the interior update/tweaks out there somewhere?