PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Alabeo Diamond DA42 Twin Star.

Ferry_vO
October 10th, 2014, 12:48
Under 'incomings': http://www.alabeo.com/index.php

Another nice choice!

ryanbatc
October 10th, 2014, 12:54
Interesting.... those are all G1000 right?

Tim-HH
October 10th, 2014, 13:00
Oh well, I had hoped they would do a few more classics. Like maybe a Stearman or a Beaver.

Greetings
Tim

falcon409
October 10th, 2014, 14:28
Oh well, I had hoped they would do a few more classics. Like maybe a Stearman or a Beaver.
Greetings
Tim
Same here. . .there are already two of these available. Not as overdone as the P-51 or Cessna 172. . .but there must be other aircraft that might be preferable.

Sundog
October 10th, 2014, 15:04
Same here. . .there are already two of these available. Not as overdone as the P-51 or Cessna 172. . .but there must be other aircraft that might be preferable. True, but this really shouldn't have been a surprise, as you know once Alabeo makes one of family, they eventually make the rest of the series in the "family" of models.

Mach3DS
October 10th, 2014, 15:29
Can't wait! I have over 50hrs in the real thing...It's a must buy for me, but only for nostalgia's sake...I hope it flies by the numbers and they fix their G1000 FPS killer code by then. I also hope it uses the Thielert 2.0L powered engines for performance figures. It's a great aircraft to fly.

ColoKent
October 10th, 2014, 17:48
Hope they do an MPP variant or two-- one with a FLIR pod as a minimum...(though it would be gret to see one with FLIR and search radar as well).

Kent

pilottj
October 10th, 2014, 22:03
yeah looks like a TDI version, the others would be either the piston version, Austro AE300 powered NG or latest -VI model. It looks like a nice visual model, tho I hope they can expand their G1000 functionality. Half the fun of running a G1000 is being able to create and edit flight plans, select and load approaches on the fly, not to mention all the other G1000 system goodies, ie weather, terrain, checklists...etc.

OH well, we'll see what Alabeo comes up with.

Cheers
TJ