PDA

View Full Version : A2A B-377 flight!

TuFun
September 19th, 2014, 12:00
Flying as an flight engineer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPcbysrVXSU

Ian Warren
September 19th, 2014, 12:42
Brilliant Video and Superb aircraft :encouragement:, one I really like for this busy office :cool:

TuFun
September 19th, 2014, 14:08
When I first got this bird with Accu-sim, I burned up a lot corn on the cob (R4360). :biggrin-new: Since then was hangar. Really didn't take the time to understand how Accu-sim works with 4 engines, but brought it back out for a flight and actually made a circuit. :adoration:

Ian Warren
September 20th, 2014, 12:49
I have this brilliant DVD simply called 'Connie' , the restoration off the HARS Lockheed Constellation, once they got it going, it really showed how busy the engineer really got, the constant monitoring - writing down details and simply keeping it in the running order - A2A really did a wizard job on this one :adoration: Ted, a brilliant vid to introduce others to it .

txnetcop
September 20th, 2014, 13:15
I have logged a ton of hours in the A2A B-377 as pilot and engineer...WOW what's not to like? Scott and team show off their genius in all their models! Great video Amigo
Ted

James1967A1
September 20th, 2014, 23:15
Great video! I was just thinking of the 377, as I just got a new book on it. Now I'm going to have to take it out for a spin. Maybe some of the Northwest flights down the west coast.

I've never thought of flying from the engineer perspective.

Jim

BendyFlyer
September 21st, 2014, 05:17
Was this the aeroplane Ernest K Gann referred to as a 'technical monstrosity, requiring four or five people to make it work'?