PDA

View Full Version : Missing tape gauges from AS F-106

ejoiner
September 12th, 2014, 14:56

Hi Guys. Installed my old FS9 Alphasim F-106 this evening in FSX and seems to work just fine, except in the VC, the two tape style gauges are missing. Anyone know why? The tape gauges are present in the 2D panel.

StormILM
September 12th, 2014, 15:05
I have the same model which I originally bought for FS9 but later after moving to FSX, I went back and downloaded my FSX version which was included in the original purchase. I am pretty sure if you use the FSX Native version, everything will work fine. If you did not download and store the FSX version during your original purchase, you should contact Phil at Virtavia and supply him with your purchase info and see if he can assist you getting the FSX version.

ejoiner
September 12th, 2014, 15:59
I have the same model which I originally bought for FS9 but later after moving to FSX, I went back and downloaded my FSX version which was included in the original purchase. I am pretty sure if you use the FSX Native version, everything will work fine. If you did not download and store the FSX version during your original purchase, you should contact Phil at Virtavia and supply him with your purchase info and see if he can assist you getting the FSX version.

Thanks. I will do so.

Jafo
September 12th, 2014, 17:06
Both the 2D and VC are sourced from the AS XB-70 ....so if you have that A/C then you could copy the VC ver over [if it's not there] and config the panel.cfg to suit...;)

ejoiner
September 12th, 2014, 18:19
Both the 2D and VC are sourced from the AS XB-70 ....so if you have that A/C then you could copy the VC ver over [if it's not there] and config the panel.cfg to suit...;)

Unfortunately I dont own the XB70.