PDA

View Full Version : New Up comming uploads

Axenti
January 24th, 2009, 10:36
Up comming uploads
ON SOH

They are improved plains on the uploads that i did before!

Warning

I strongly advice to get rid of the former uploads if you already installed them
it is alsow adviced before you delete those files that you first play a quick mission an then delete them.

they are not hexet im sorry about that mistake!

The new plains are all ok i have 3 of a kind

They are set to install on ETO follow the install instructions on the upload part and the read me if you upload them, they are set to go on the belgium nationallety you can change that but i wil upload them all 2 times, first it will be the belguim ones take a note that i will put it on the uploads read me if it is Bel nationallety or Brit -> then you can install them alsow on the regular CFS3 The dubbel upload on every single aircraft wil have the same file name for exampel: Axetemp_mkv.zip <- for the (Belgium ETO Install) and alsow for the (britain regular install) the file name wil be named Axetemp_mkv_zip so if you download them take them to a separate folder before you download them

On the next post there will be some picks of the inproved stand allone tempest mkv stock aircraft of the squadrons plains that i repainted.

I hope you all like it i have put a lot of work in these now the tempest is my trophy i claimed to be my personal fighter i tuned it up on several things :jump:

Axenti
January 24th, 2009, 10:52
The 1st F-SQ BE Raiders Hawker Tempest mkv, personal aircraft of Axenti. I repainted the skin put my call sign on it and did some new country tags on it alsow the squadrons main tag is on the right wing i put more realistic engines to the sound files and claimed it as my own, the amount of the bullets is updated by 1100 cannon rounds in total, i began to fly the temp on advice of DOS Maximus becuase it has more fire power then the spitfire, on the exeption that i am a spitfriend i took the temp from the original stock aircrafts of CFS3 and got in love on the power and the structure of the plain when i taked up to my own collers so here it is.

Take a note, the use of this aircraft is unlimmited but it is free ware alsow take in count that it is all my work on this one the repaint, i ask you kindly not to change anything on this repaint before you ask for it to me you can always contact me on SOH, alsow the work on the stand allone part is my own i have to give my thanks to captain winters on that part for the advice and the time he made free fore it to explain me step by step to do this and alsow for steven190 to put some work on my first standallones that i uploaded here in the fist place i have take a look at these plains and so began to do it on my own. This plain is my trophy its my best work so far on i hope you will enjoy.

greatings Axenti (Kevin)

72580 72581

72584 72585

72586 72587

72588 72589

Axenti
January 24th, 2009, 11:01

Axenti
January 24th, 2009, 13:50
The 1st F-SQ BE Raiders supermarine spitfire ixe, main fighter squadron aircraft. I repainted the skin did some new country tags on it alsow the squadrons main tag is on the left an right wing i put more realistic engines to the sound files and claimed it as the squadrons main fighter plain, the amount of the bullets is updated by 800 cannon rounds in total and 1800 mg rounds in total, i began to fly the spitfire on the ixc first on the exeption that i am a spitfriend i took the temp from the original stock aircrafts of CFS3 and got in love on the power and the structure of the plain and fly now the temp but the spit will be always a plain that i will fly with it is not only a good fighter plain it is alsow a plain with an attitude and a good structure.

Take a note, the use of this aircraft is unlimmited but it is free ware alsow take in count that it is all my work on this one the repaint, i ask you kindly not to change anything on this repaint before you ask for it to me, you can always contact me on SOH to put your callsign on it i will do that with no doubd if you are joining the social group, alsow the work on the stand allone part is my own i have to give my thanks to captain winters on that part for the advice and the time he made free fore it to explain me step by step to do this and alsow for steven190 to put some work on my first standallones that i uploaded here in the fist place i have take a look at these plains and so began to do it on my own.

greatings Axenti Kevin Vanhoudt

72628 72629

72630 72631

72632 72633

O-1Driver
January 24th, 2009, 13:58
Axenti,

Were you aware that your stand alone has an Avhistory FM and weapons and is not a repaint of the stock tempest?

O-1

Axenti
January 24th, 2009, 14:01
Axenti,

Were you aware that your stand alone has an Avhistory FM and weapons and is not a repaint of the stock tempest?

O-1

Again like i said on top of this thread it was a mistake to upload them yesterday already these plains you see here are my work and they are stock airplains of the CFS3, i was on TS with captain witers when i did the spitfire ixe and today i did the tempest over again an made it an stand allone there is no structure on the plain thats from av hystory on this uploads the only thing i replaced on these uploads are the sounds of the plain thats all.

The following uploads are not all my work and that explains the typing on the uploads alsow my thanks gows out to the ones that mede the plains

3gb_spitfire_9c_BERaiders.zip (5.97 Meg) (downloaded 32 times)
These plains are made for the 1st F-SQ BE Raiders It is a FICTIONAL Squadron name, for my knowing it never exsisted an made service in WW.II.I formed the Squadron as an social group to go online on IP Servers via SOH.This plain is not a standard issue on CFS3 it is adviced to install it on a different installation then the reggular one. (second install for CFS3)and getting online TO INSTALL UNZIP COPY OR CUT AND PASTE in the AIRCAFT FOLDER on your CFS3 Install!!!! It is been tested and works great, but it is in the first place free ware and the use of it is on your own risk besides that i realy want to make a point on the install that you do it not on your vanilla CFS3 but on a second one if you do install it on the vanilla it will not be any proble as long as you let it be afterwords, if you do delete them your CFS3 will be corrupt at the end. This plain the supermarine Spitfire IXC is the standard squadron plain of the BE Raiders squad. (NO CALL SIGN) The use of it is unlimmited but it is made especially for members that will join my social group on SOH to play online and practice.The credits on this plain is not all on my self! I had help on making it an stand allone this is the doing of Steven190 a Member from SOH and im realy gratefull for the time he made for it. The credits of the structure gows to Bill "SPITFRND" Wilson It is based on the stock CFS3 spitfire ixc visual created by Microsoft but it is added and modificated on the based AvHistory 1% Aircrafts The CFS3 1% aircraft are designed to be flown at the "HARD" Single Player Realism Options and Flight Model settings in the game. All Pilots Read this! =================================== If you don’t know what trim is or how to use it, please start reading about it. You will need to know about elevator and rudder trim to get the most out of your aircraft. If you can trim the aircraft for any speed/configuration for hands off flight in under 3 seconds, you’re ready. If not, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice! Second, you need to learn how to use the rudder. This is where rudder pedals are worth gold. What ever you use for yaw control, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice! Third, the concept of Vmca is introduced to the multi-engine aircraft. You need to get a feel for how the aircraft handles at low speed with the loss of an engine. The fidelity of the 2.82 flight models is very high now in the "normal" flight part of the envelope and are capable of doing all the basic flight maneuvers. If you go to the pilot shop at your local airport there are several books that show you how to do the basic maneuvers. William Kersher had some excellent books on flying the aircraft through the basic maneuvers. YOU MUST RECALIBRATE YOUR JOYSTICK ON A REGULAR BASIS. Do not fly with an uncalibrated joystick. Many, many pilots are missing out on the full flying experience because their joystick is not giving them full control deflection. Ever wonder why some people can out maneuver you on the ZONE, this is why. We cannot stress how important this is. Please spread the word so others can enjoy the full flight modeling. New for V2.82.100 1. It is recommended that you cancel the use of the Auto Mixture feature which will degrade the performance of the 1% aircraft and use the key strokes to manually control the engines. 2. Having neutral trim set to the aircraft's corner speed allows you to have direct feedback on the aircraft in relation to the aircrafts corner speed (the speed where the aircraft's rate of turn is fastest). If after you trim to corner speed the aircraft wants to nose down, this feedback is telling you the pilot the aircraft is falling below corner speed and you need to speed up. If the aircraft tends to nose up, this feedback is telling you the speed is climbing above corner and you need to slow down. Note: if you fly with nose up trim above corner speed, you can over-G the airframe. Remember, the CG will still change as you burn fuel off or expend ordinance. You must pay attention to the tanks fuel and ammo status and keep trimming to keep the aircraft CG balanced as you consume fuel. the sounds are alsow modificated to make it more realistic the credits on the sound part gows to Peter J.Dowling New and improved Spitfire sound for CFS3. These sounds were taken from an actual Spitfire and formated to fit the game. The flap and gear lever were sounds were recorded as well. To enhance the aircraft more I included the wind effects and mellowed the wep. This is a big improvement from the last time I uploaded these sounds. I increased the volume of the engine slightly to give everyone a slight feeling your actually in the plane...and the Fly-by's are very realistic. Just unzip the spitfiresound folder and place my sound folder in the Aircraft- spitfire_ixc...and that's it! Make sure you drag out the original stock sound folder on to your desktop in case you don't like my sounds for backup. Any comments e-mail (LuftwaffeOberst@msn.com) aka LuftwaffeOberst- Peter J.Dowling; The last credits gows to my self the rapaint on the spitfire is my own and i realy did some time to figure this out with the help of some poeple on SOH i managed to make this my first own repaint. On that part i want to thank Capt. Winters & pilotsden for the advice that they given me i hope uou all like it and i see you in the sky maybe against me or with me but we gonna have some fun (thanks for downloading my spitfire) Geatings Axenti (Kevin) PS: Make a note that the skin is already uploaded here this is the whole aircraft now anjoy

and alsow this one

3gb_tempest_mkv_BERaiders.zip (4.96 Meg) (downloaded 26 times)

but they are no good anyways so like i said on top of this thread all that has downloaded them i advice to delete them, so im sorry for that mistake on my part, my bad

O-1Driver
January 24th, 2009, 14:04
it is a stock tempes only the the sound is replaced the rest is original

The airfile is from the 3GB_tempest by Avhistory, all of the weapons in the XDP are AvHistory weapons.

Just wanted to make sure you knew it was not the stock tempest.

Best regards

o-1

Axenti
January 24th, 2009, 14:22
The airfile is from the 3GB_tempest by Avhistory, all of the weapons in the XDP are AvHistory weapons.

Just wanted to make sure you knew it was not the stock tempest.

Best regards

o-1

like i say i only removed the regular sounds and put in the new sound to make it realistical i know the sound is not stock but the rest of it is it explainsed alsow in the read me megure that i did the repaint and the stand allone part i dont say that i make the sounds by my self i only say that i have put them in there :-p on the other hand i forgot to put it in the read me megures that the sound is from the 3GB Av history :s

O-1Driver
January 24th, 2009, 14:47
Axenti,

I think I understand what you are saying. That the Tempest currently uploaded on SOH is an AvHistory aircraft and was a mistake. Roger that we all make mistakes, you may want to get SOH to remove any aircraft that were uploaded by mistake.

I also think I understand that the new ones not uploaded yet are indeed based on the stock aircraft in CFS 3.

Best Regards

O-1

Axenti
January 24th, 2009, 15:26
Axenti,

I think I understand what you are saying. That the Tempest currently uploaded on SOH is an AvHistory aircraft and was a mistake. Roger that we all make mistakes, you may want to get SOH to remove any aircraft that were uploaded by mistake.

I also think I understand that the new ones not uploaded yet are indeed based on the stock aircraft in CFS 3.

Best Regards

O-1

yep you ere correctly, but i hve bean reading that they not remove any uploads except if they have virusses or something like that. any way the new ones i talk about are based on the stock aircrafts of CFS3 but the stock sound is been removed and replaced by the sounds and weapos of the 3GB av hystory to make it more realistical but the paint jobs ot them are alsow different of the ones i uploaded before, the spitfire ixc repainted street cammo with the flamische lions on it that you have will be uploaded again but with the structure alsow based on the CFS3 stock and the sounds of av history but i have a problem with the stand allone and i have to figure that one out i get i globe like smiley kind of figure and not the plain so i did something wrong on that one and the problem is i dont know what i did wrong

Axenti
January 25th, 2009, 02:12
The 1st F-SQ BE Raiders Spitfire ixc is mainly a trainers airplain for the squadron this plain is the first repaint of Axenti it wears the street cammo light grey and dark gray with the belgium tags alsow
the flamische lion is worked in the paint this stand allone areplain
can be put in service for unlimited use and it is free ware but i kindly ask not to change anything on this plain alsow the stand allone work is my own the sound i have put in is from the 3GB_spitfire by Avhistory all of the weapons in the XDP are AvHistory weapons to make it more realistical enjoy flying

Take a note, tthe sound is not my work it is from AV history because it is more realistical.

greatings Axenti Kevin

72689 72690

72691 72692

pete1
January 25th, 2009, 04:02
i'm not sure if you can upload aircraft with avhistory weapons,guns,pylons,sounds atc without permission,might be wrong but i think all their stuff is copywritten.

BEAR - AvHistory
January 25th, 2009, 08:16
i'm not sure if you can upload aircraft with avhistory weapons,guns,pylons,sounds atc without permission,might be wrong but i think all their stuff is copywritten.

That is correct. Please do not upload any aircraft with AvHistory files.

BEAR

mongoose
January 25th, 2009, 08:24
Axenti,, just make skins of the a/c and put in a read me telling people how to make stand alones. I suggest you look at some of ndicki'd skins and his readme, or ronnybengts, or the uploaded files showing how to do it. If I can do it, I am sure most can!!!

Axenti
January 25th, 2009, 09:10
Axenti,, just make skins of the a/c and put in a read me telling people how to make stand alones. I suggest you look at some of ndicki'd skins and his readme, or ronnybengts, or the uploaded files showing how to do it. If I can do it, I am sure most can!!!

then they have to delete the uploads again :s
sip ----- al the work for nothing
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Axenti
January 25th, 2009, 09:12
That is correct. Please do not upload any aircraft with AvHistory files. BEAR
i will correct them and ask the forum admins to pull them out, i only wanted some nice sounds in there ----- sorry for the trouble

Steven190
January 25th, 2009, 09:26
It looks like I started something

I used the 1% aircraft for the standalone planes. I have been a long time member here and do not want to step on anything that offends.

I used them, because I like the flight model. The stock on suck. Haven't there been 1% planes used as standalone's, as long as due credit is given?

I thought they were going to for his personnel use. My Mistake Kevin. How can I make this correct?

O-1Driver
January 25th, 2009, 09:28
Axenti,

Sorry for your extra work, if you will refer to the statement in your "read me" you can avoid these kind of problems with the work done by others. Just as you stated for your self, most people appreciate and require someone asking for permission before altering or uploading their work.

As you stated
"Take a note, the use of this aircraft is unlimmited but it is free ware alsow take in count that it is all my work on this one the repaint, i ask you kindly not to change anything on this repaint before you ask for it to me, you can always contact me on SOH to put your callsign on it i will do that with no doubd if you are joining the social group,"

You are doing some very nice work and we look forward to seeing more of your skins here on SOH.:ernae:

Best Regards

O-1

Axenti
January 25th, 2009, 09:36
It looks like I started something

I used the 1% aircraft for the standalone planes. I have been a long time member here and do not want to step on anything that offends.

I used them, because I like the flight model. The stock on suck. Haven't there been 1% planes used as standalone's, as long as due credit is given?

I thought they were going to for his personnel use. My Mistake Kevin. How can I make this correct?

I will correct this my self it is my doing not your doing i have uploaded the files not you. i have to make my apollegy to anyone that downloaded them already.

And alsow to the creators of thos sound files from av history it is not my meaning to steel someones work it dint get in my mind that i would do something wrong on that part but now i know im pretty achamed about this mistake.

I will post those aircrafts again
1: the original structure of CFS3
2: the original Skin repainted by me
3: and the original sound files from CFS3

I will upload them only ones all 3 of them on the britain nationallety
its to mutch work to post them on different installs anyway if some one wants
the plain for the ETO install they can ask for it then

djees its i fire ball when i do something it always gows wrong :pop4::banghead::jawdrop:

Axenti
January 25th, 2009, 09:40
Axenti,

Sorry for your extra work, if you will refer to the statement in your "read me" you can avoid these kind of problems with the work done by others. Just as you stated for your self, most people appreciate and require someone asking for permission before altering or uploading their work.

As you stated
"Take a note, the use of this aircraft is unlimmited but it is free ware alsow take in count that it is all my work on this one the repaint, i ask you kindly not to change anything on this repaint before you ask for it to me, you can always contact me on SOH to put your callsign on it i will do that with no doubd if you are joining the social group,"

You are doing some very nice work and we look forward to seeing more of your skins here on SOH.:ernae:

Best Regards

O-1

i know im sorry, i will do it correct the next time im already on it
i hope that no body is to mad or something its stuped from me to use sound from av history but on that moment that it was in there they where already uploaded and grizzly said to me that it was wrong but it was to late i uploaded all six of them

Axenti
January 25th, 2009, 12:54
I posted the uploads and they are up and running for upload
the stand allones are all pure stock now not any files from other poeple
is on the exept the repainted skin of my own.

I have posted with the uploads the readmes only on the tempest_mkv i forgot to cut the part on the sound files and replace the explanation on the fact it is stock but the uploads are realy pure now so i hope that i have been correctly to all of you and again i day sorry for the mistake earlyer.

Best of regards Axenti (kevin)

Axespit1_ixc_BERaiders_training

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=13418

Axespit2_ixe_BERaiders_mainfighter

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=13419

Axetemp_mkv_BERaiders_personal

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=13420

Enjoy flying :jump:

Steven190
January 25th, 2009, 13:27
0-1

See post above yours