PDA

View Full Version : A plea for help

HorusJ
August 3rd, 2014, 11:06
This is a plea for help.
Does anyone out there have Bruce Martin's Alphasim F-89D 437th FIS textures for FS9(image below)? I emailed Mr Martin a week ago and have not heard anything.
Reason for these textures,I was born and raised In Camarillo CA so this squadron has much sentimental value for me(the high school's mascot was named after the plane!).
I would be so grateful if some nice flightsimmer out there could please help me out.

Joel

Blackbird686
August 3rd, 2014, 15:10
Let me check. Seems that I have a lot of Bruce Martin's work in my archive. I also have the Alphasim F-89 on the active roster.... I'll get back with you.

EDIT -- I sent you a PM.

BB686:US-flag:

HorusJ
August 3rd, 2014, 16:03
Let me check. Seems that I have a lot of Bruce Martin's work in my archive. I also have the Alphasim F-89 on the active roster.... I'll get back with you.

EDIT -- I sent you a PM.

BB686:US-flag:

Thanks again for looking Blackbird.Maybe some one else has it stored away,please?:dizzy:

Joel

p3aewguy
August 3rd, 2014, 18:01
Joel,

Check your pm's

Dave

glh
August 3rd, 2014, 19:11
Joel,

Check your pm's

Dave

I also have the plane but not these textures. Would you please send me a copy ?? Thanks in advance.

p3aewguy
August 4th, 2014, 15:02
I also have the plane but not these textures. Would you please send me a copy ?? Thanks in advance.

PM me your email!:adoration:

Dave

HorusJ
August 4th, 2014, 15:28
Thank so much again Dave! Feels like I've been reunited with a long lost family member which is kind of true considering my grand father used to tell me about when he would watch the 437th's Scorpions doing those Cold War takeoff drills at Camarillo.He said they climbed like a house.:biggrin-new:
Anyways thanks again.This FS community is the best!:ernaehrung004:

Joel

p3aewguy
August 4th, 2014, 18:34
Thank so much again Dave! Feels like I've been reunited with a long lost family member which is kind of true considering my grand father used to tell me about when he would watch the 437th's Scorpions doing those Cold War takeoff drills at Camarillo.He said they climbed like a house.:biggrin-new:
Anyways thanks again.This FS community is the best!:ernaehrung004:

Joel

Joel,

You're very welcome. If anyone else really wants this PM me. I don't have the original read me files or permissions so I will not, repeat not, upload it.

Dave

glh
August 6th, 2014, 08:45
Thank You, Dave. They will NOT be uploaded anywhere by me.