PDA

View Full Version : Canadian F1 GP.

wombat666
June 7th, 2014, 10:59
As the time has just gone 04:55 here and I'm not at my best I'll just say that race day should be a cracker!!!
Fortunately Monday is a public holiday so I can watch the race (In between over kill advertising!) and sleep ll day if needed.
:encouragement:

Panther_99FS
June 8th, 2014, 16:16
"....Sebastien, there is nothing wrong with the car...."

Great win today by Daniel! :jump:

wombat666
June 9th, 2014, 01:15
Daniel Ricciardo!!!!! OUT-BLOODY-STANDING!!!!!!
:australia: :victorious: :australia:

An excellent and opportunistic drive, he certainly keep his cool and displayed great race craft.
Rather sorry for Nico just the same, he put in a great drive and coped with a car that was disintegrating around him, IMHO we really have 'Two Winners' so to speak.
Shame for Daniel that his AGP podium was disallowed .......... :banghead:
And Perez was SOL, he put in a first class effort only to be punted off by a desperate has-been, time for Massa to depart and let a proper driver take his seat.
Loved Martin Brundle's remarks about 'Get rid of the down force' (+110%) and his little shot at the Poison Dwarf, 'Mr Ecclestone has business in another place today'.
Hate to admit it but I actually enjoyed this race!

Roxane-21
June 9th, 2014, 01:24
And Perez was SOL, he put in a first class effort only to be punted off by a desperate has-been, time for Massa to depart and let a proper driver take his seat.

I still think it's a least 75% Perez's fault. He changed is line when Massa was already beside him, causing the collision. Massa was 1s per lap faster than him in the closing laps. Perez's race strategy failed and he made a desperate defensive move in order to save his position. Massa desserved a better finish.